Seven

Excuse Any Mistakes😬...

NeeNee🍭
_________

I was up getting ready for school.It was the second week of school.

I called Ben Cuz I know he was gone be sleep still.

"Ben Get Up And Get Ready" I demanded.

"Do I have to go to school" he groaned.

"I'll make you breakfast" I bribed.

He jumped up "bacon, grits and eggs" he said hanging up in my face.

I sighed and went to go cook his breakfast first instead of taking a shower first and then cooking because the smell would be on me.

I took Out The bacon out and cut on the pan with the grease in it after that I grabbed the eggs out of the fridge and the grits out of the cabinet.

Kentrell💍 Would like to FaceTime...

"Hello" I answered setting my phone up.

"Wassam" he groaned and stretched.

"Nun cooking breakfast for Ben" I rolled my eyes.

"Damnnnn you can cook for Ben but not me I'm hurt" he put his hand over his heart.

"Nahh it's not even like that I had to bribe him so he would get up" I laughed.

"Oh,what you finna wear" I saw him moving around and then turn on a light.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Bet Not Be nothing grown up come ova there a beat yo ass" he said as his thick accent came out.

"You ain't gone do shiiit" I laughed while placing the bacon in the To go plate and putting the eggs and grits in there with it.

I put the plate in the microwave and grabbed my phone walking back in my room.

"KD STOP PLAYINGG DANG YOU NEED TO GO GET DRESSED ANYWAY FOR WE LEAVE YOU" I heard Esha Yell making me shake my head.

"I'm finna take a shower and put on my clothes and stuff" I told kentrell as I saw him putting on his chains.

"Call me after you take a shower" he said making me nod my head.

I hung up and grabbed my towel going to go take a shower.

—————

"KD bring me back some fries" I Yelled as I saw KD walking to the lunch line.

He just stuck his middle finger up at me making gasp.

"That's why I don't like his fly guy looking ass now" I mumbled pulling out my phone.