Sixteen

Kentrell🙄
___________

I just pulled up to Jania house she said she had to talk to me.I had to make this quick because I didn't want nobody to see me over here with her.

I got out of my Bentley and went up to her doorstep knocking on her door. It wasn't even a whole minute before she opened the door smiling widely with Some tights and a sports bra on.

"Hey Kentrell" She Tried To hug me But I pushed past her and went to sit down on the couch.

"Well Dang" she rolled her neck and sat down next to me.

"Why are you wearing that" I asked taking a good look at her.

"My bad I didn't know you was coming over" she giggled.

"Lies, You tha one asked me to come over" I side eyed her pulling my phone out.

I was scrolling down my timeline and I saw NeeNee had posted something I smiled at the picture until I saw the caption.

Pretty.NeeNee: facetime😋?? >boys only🤪!< DM ME!

I put my phone down and huffed because Kalanee was really trying me like I won't rock her shit.

"What!" I snapped on Jania when I saw her staring at me.

" I have something to give you" she smirked.

I raised my eyebrow.

"What" I asked.

"Guess" She tilted her head.

"Money,Weed? I don't fucking know" I shrugged.

"This" she pointed at her pussy making me smirk.

Nobody won't know we did this shit and NeeNee not giving me no pussy so I might as well just go get this real quick and go back home.

"You fah Real?" I Asked.

"yeah come on" She motioned for me to follow her and I️ did as Told.

NeeNee〽️
__________

I scrolled on Instagram as I waited for Some boy to call me.

"You really finna just FaceTime some random boy" KD Asked bundles up in a cover on the couch while scrolling on his phone.

"Uhh yeah you act like I finna fuck em" I rolled my neck.

"Hey im just saying, now when YB strangle you don't be saying I didn't tell you" He held his hands up.

"He not finna do shit to Kalanee" I laughed and shook my head.