Twelve

Kalanee❣️
________

When i tell yall my attitude on 1,000.

How bout Kentrell got some bitch name Janitor i dont Give a fuck what her name is. He got her in His "RIDE" video all hugged the fuck up and he saying oh it's nothing and it just for people to be confused.

Bitch I'm confused.He come outta no where with this hoe bringing her around saying she just a friend taking her EVERYWHERE.So fuck me right? He pissed me all the way the fuck off.

Anyway Everybody on the plane now heading to California Cuz you know we already stopped by Texas and that's how her bitch ass here now.I got my own seat all the way in the back by myself because I just wanna listen to my music and be alone.Cuz I know if I go up there with them imma hurt somebody child feelings.

"NeeNee you been distant every since YB brung That Girl around" I turned my neck slowly and stared at Boomer.

"Nigga fuck you thought I was gone do still be in his face while he got a whole nother bitch up here in his videos and shit thinking everything supposed to be cool with us I think the fuck not!" I mugged him as I put my headphone back in.

He sucked his teeth"That Girl don't mean nothing to him"

"Ok"I shrugged not really caring about this conversation.

He kept going on and on "Umm Esha come get your nigga!" I yelled towards the front of the plane.

After he left I just listen to my music and drifted off to sleep

_____

"It's hot as a bitch!" Ben Yelled as we walked off the plane.

"Ben your so funny" January Said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Yea I don't see where Youngboy going with her" Miyah mumbled shaking her head as she walked over to me.

"I've never been to California before" She smiled and she grabbed Youngboy arm and he snatched away.

I laughed a little bit.

"What's funny" she looked at me with a stank face.

"You,goofy ass bitch" I snapped.

"You Just Mad Cuz I stole your man" she flipped her stiff ass blonde wig.

"Ha! Baby he might be with you now but he know where home is" I grabbed my luggage and rolled it to the bus that was going to take us to the hotel.

It was just me and Montana in there at first.

"Montana whats wrong With ya boy" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"4 shit no hoe shit" Ben hopped in the van.

"Black shit no light shit" I mumbled and Esha bussed out laughing as she leaned back on me.

"Where NeeNee" ben mumbled I'm guessing he was on live.

"Her Monkey ass right there" Ben turned the camera to me.

"Yoooo" I stuck my tongue out.

"Ugly ass" KD mumbled.

"Shut Up I'll steal all your fans dumbo"

By now everybody was in the van. KD was sitting next to me and Montana and Ben were next to eachother Esha was on my other side while boomer was on the other side of her With Miyah next to him. Jeans and Youngboy was sitting next to eachother all the way in the other side.