Fifteen

NeeNee💰
___________

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

I twisted and turned getting more and more aggravated every time I heard another buzz.I sighed in relief as it stopped but as soon as I did that I heard it again.

I finally jumped up and looked around seeing Kentrell knocked out next to me and his phone lighting up and messages were coming in back to back.

I blowed and reached over him and grabbed it off of the nightstand.

Jania💗: did you tell her yet🤣??

No🤦🏽‍♂️

Jania💗: when you coming over again daddy😋.

Jania💗: I miss you😩!!

Jania💗: you sleep??

Jania💗: come over 😏

I just looked at the phone then looked at Kentrell as he slept then looked back at the phone.

I layed back on my pillow and closed my eyes as I pinched myself to see if this was a dream.I opened my eyes again and looked at the phone seeing the messages still there.

I laughed lightly and locked his phone back setting it back on the nightstand.

Shaking my head.I moved the covers back so I could get up.

"Where you going" Kentrell Spoke with a raspy voice.

I ignored him and went into the bathroom so I could do my hygiene.

After I was done I was going to go home.I finished up and grabbed my phone and charger and slipped on my Givenchy slides.

I know yall thinking why I'm acting like nothing ever happend, well that's because I wanna see how long he gone try to hide this from me.

I got into my White BMW and was on my way home.

_

I dropped my keys on the counter and went straight to the back where my room was.

I walked pass Esha room and opened the door seeing her and Boomer cuddled up. "Awww" I cued Quietly.

Now I was walking into my room and I saw a figure laying under my covers.I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled the covers back seeing it was 3.

I was shaking him over and over trying to get him up so he could move to the bottom of the bed.

"Hmm" he twisted around.

"Go to the bottom" I Said.

He sucked his teeth and mugged me as he snatched a pillow from the top of the bed and slammed it down at the bottom.

"Ummm you got a whole bed and a whole room, you can get the fuck out" I went off.

He waved me off and plopped his head down on the pillow going back to sleep.

I slipped my shoes off and got in the bed getting under the covers.

"Move Them foul ass feet" I pushed his feet out my face.

He sucked his teeth. "My feet not foul so shut yo stank ass up and go to sleep"

I opened my mouth wide "I don't stank, while you talking you need to go get checked out, aids having ass nigga"I snapped back and laid my head back down on the pillow. I heard him mumble something but I was too tired to respond.

_

"KD IN THE MOTHA.FUCKING HOUSEEEEEE!!" I heard kd yell making me groan loudly.

"Kd Shut The fuck up cursing in my fucking house box head mothafucka" I heard my momma yell making me giggle.

My room door opened and KD stood there smiling like a big fucking kid.

"KD I'm not.Going to.Do this with you today so get the fuck out and leave me the fuck alone" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You always gotta be so mean to me" he frowned.

"That's cuz you aggravating what you expect" I Looked at him crazy.

"Shut Up For I Go Get YB" He bucked at me.

I got out of my bed and laughed at him.

"Aye, fuck Kentrell" I pushed pass him.

"Go say that to his face" He Said as he walked behind me.

"What you me-" I walked into the living room seeing everybody out here on the couch and some sitting on the floor.

I rolled my eyes at Kentrell and sat next to 3 laying my head on his shoulder.

"Hi favorite cousin" I smiled at him.

He Looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"Dang, you cant speak" I heard Kentrell day making me laugh.

"Hi Kentrell" I Said dryly.

"Fuck wrong with you" he sat up so he could look at me.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I was finna leave because I don't feel like sitting around this boy and then him acting like nothing happened.

"Where you going"Kd walked behind me.

"Somewhere you not" I walked out the door slamming it.

I don't know if I should say something or just wait and see how far he goes with this.But I do know he got me fucked up.

——

This Short And Boring But I'm Just Trying To Get The Drama Started Up FINALLY!

I might update later🤙🏽.

...but I got alotta homework🙄