Thirty-One

*

*

NeeNee

 pretty

pretty.neenee: back & better😘.
nbakd2x: ugly😷
fineass.esha: that's right cousin‼️😍.
mgng10x: iten ya skinny ass🤮💚
nbayoungboy: delete this, thanks🙂
pretty.neenee: @nbayoungboy I'm good luv, enojy😘!
pretty.neenee: @nbakd2x your a fan!!!

So let me tell yall how Kentrell decided to leave me in this boring ass house by myself like what the fuck, but it don't matter because I'm stealing his tesla and pulling up on Esha.

I FaceTimed Her and she answered fixing her hair. "Yooo" I Said.

"Wassgud my g"

"I got wheels and I'm pulling up be ready in ten hoe" I told her.

"Ain't you at Yb house" she asked.

"yeah why" I asked.

"He live like thirty minutes away" she said.

"Yeah I know I'm speeding" I shrugged.

"bye bitch" she hung up.

Her ass better be ready or I'm driving right past her house.

So I can't find the keys and I dont wanna call Kentrell because I'm supposed to be stealing his car.Damn.

"Oh shit, brand new whip got no keys" I sung to myself and it clicked,I don't need no keys.

I walked out of the house and locked the door behind me.I went straight to the Tesla and the doors lifted up.I hooked my Bluetooth up in that bih and I was outta there.

"Manipulator instigator, oh you think you big ranking done got some paper Ooh I take a lot of them drugs they keep my day up, and I hope this lawyer beat this case up" I rapped along to Lil Durk as I recorded myself on Snapchat.

My phone froze while I was trying to record and I saw Kentrell trying to FaceTime me. My eyes got big and I answered.

"Y-yes" I said hoping he didn't notice I was in his car.