Fourteen

I'm Bike🤪!!!

NeeNee💍
__________

"move" i pushed Kentrell off of me.He was licking my neck like a fucking dog.

"Bro" i jumped up and pushed him.

"Fuck wrong with you" he mugged me.

"I am Tired man damn" i plopped my head back down on the pillow.

" Ion know why Yeen do shit" he said and i felt him Get off the bed.

"Aye Get dressed, we going out ta eat" he told me.

"Ight" i Said Into the pillow

I sighed and got up to go to the bathroom and take care of my business.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and after i put on my morning face mask.I heard knocking at the door just as I was about to sit down.

"It's Esha!" I heard her yell.

I opened up the door and she stood there breathing hard.

"Fuck You breathing hard and sweating for" I scrunched my face up.

"It's KD.. h-him And Miyah fighting" She Said fanning her face and trying to catch her breath.

"Huh" I turned my head.

"I tried to break them up but-

She motioned for me to follow her.

I followed her and we jogged down the hallway until we stopped Ben and Miyah room door it would be right next door to us but they wanted to move because they said me an Kentrell was being too loud while we was...playing.

I opened the door fast and saw Miyah on top of Kd punching him on the head as she pulled on his right ear.I walked over and tried to pull her off but she was still punching and had a good grip on KD's ear.

KD winced in pain as she still had a grip on his ear. "Esha, NeeNee Somebody Get Her off of me!" KD Yelled.

"Call yall Shut up I'm trying to Shit in peace"Ben Yelled from the bathroom.

"You ain't no help" I yelled back.

He just started singing.

"I can't even shit in peace, everybody bother me, I can't even go to sleep.." and then he started humming making me and Esha laugh.

"You a clown dude" Esha shook her head laughing.

"Yo Girl Out here fighting and you worried about shitting" I said to ben.

"So Kd Need His ass beat anyway" He Said And went back to humming.

I turned my attention back to Kd And Miyah.

"Gone eat.my.fucking.stuff" she said getting her last few hits in before I yanked her back onto the bed.

"So what was you beating this man up for" I asked as I sat on the bed.

"First of all he broke into my hotel room" she started off and I tried not to laugh.

"THEN He ate my last.classic.lays.chips." She explained and clapped her hands together.