Ten

Kalanee💜
___________

I woke up happy as a bitch today cuz like I actually woke up by myself and not to none of them dirty little kids.

Anyway I had stuff to do today, I had to pack and get new clothes especially some winter stuff cuz it's getting cold and my skinny ass will freeze quick.

I texted Esha And Told Her the plans so we could head out and go to the mall or whatever.

I grabbed my keys and everything and waited outside for Esha while I texted Kentrell back.

Kentrell💍: Wyo?

The mall with Esha

Kentrell💍: Ight..get some more of them lace thongs🤤

Ok😭

Kentrell💍: U got the money I gave u right??

Yeah nigga

Kentrell💍: Get punched li Girl & I love you❤️

Love you too❤️

"You stay in that phone texted Kentrell potato head ass" Esha Mugged me.

"Head ass gang,head ass gang,head ass gang" I sung.

She just shook her head turning up the music.

"I dropped outta school started selling dog food had the biggest pistol even though I was a small dude I'll Getcha block Hot fifty shots out this AK you diss on my name you get smoked on the same day" me and Esha Yelled into my camera.

"You driving slow as a bitch" I sat back in the seat.

"Shut Up hoe we right here anyway" she mugged me pulling into the mall parking lot.

"Issa parking spot right there" I pointed.

————-

Esha👯‍♀️
_______

"Yeah they gone hate you for this one Sus" NeeNee hyped me.

"Wait till I post this hoe" i cheesed.

Fineass.esha: I told yall I really do this shit🤸🏾‍♀️!!