~❤️Dark Side❤️~

Everybody has a dark side...
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?

Our heroes are at that dance party. Ash is dancing with Miette and Serena with Clemont.

He should be dancing with me. Not her. He should be with me. Not her. He should be mine. Not hers.
That's all Serena was thinking. She couldn't stand Miette. She was trying to take her Ash.
Serena kept watching Miette dancing with her Ash. 'That ugly girl...how dare she?!'
"Um..Serena...Why aren't you dancing?'
She snapped back into reality. "Oh! Nothing! I'm not jealous! Carry on Clemont! You're getting better at dancing!"
They continued to dance. After the dance there was a buffet, Serena watched angrily as Miette fed Ash.
"Say Ahh~"
"Aah Mhmm..this pudding is good!"
Serena couldn't stand it anymore. She marched towards Miette and grabbed her wrist.
"What is it Serena?"
"We need to talk Miette"
"Oh okay"
She drags Miette to a dark corner and pushes her onto the floor.
"S-Serena? What are you doing?"
"I'm sick of you Miette! You try to take what belongs to me!"
"I didn't take anything from you!"
"Don't you see...Ash...is..mine"
"What?"
"You keep dragging him away from me...I thought you were never an obstacle...but now..."
Serena pulls out a sharp knife...
"S-Serena! No! Don't! Please!"
"Miette...you can't have him...He is mine. And for him to be all mine. You shouldn't exist..."
"NO! PLEAS- AH"
Serena mercilessly stabbed Miette in the heart.
"Oh jeez...did I break your heart...?"
She continues stabbing...
"This is for the time you tried to flirt with him! This is for holding his hand! This is for taking him from me!"
Once she had stabbed Miette to her heart's content. She dragged her body to a trash can and dumped her in.
"A job well done!"
"Serena...how could you...?"
Serena recognized the voice...it gave her shivers..
"A-Ash...."
"HOW COULD YOU KILL SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!"
"Ash...I did it for you!"
"DID I ASK YOU TO KILL HER?! SHE WAS A GOOD FRIEND!"
"She tried to take you away from me!"
"ITS A GOOD THING THAT SHE DID! YOU'RE A MONSTER!"
"Ash..."
Serena pulls out a bat..the one they use to play the badminton on New Years. (Theres a thing like that k? Its a japanese thing).
"Ash..my dad..got me this..for New Years...It's so pretty...."
Ash takes a few steps back.
"Ash..."
She hits him hard with the bat and soon Ash felt everything around him go black.
"Where...am..I?"
"Ash..you're awake..."
She smiles at him...not her usual smile but a seductive creepy smile.
"Where am I?!"
He finds himself tied up to a pole...he was in a house...a spooky one.
"We're all alone. No one will find us. We'll always be together!"
"NO! LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!"
"Oh Ash...Don't say that...By the way..I've always wanted to do this.."
She pulls Ash into a kiss...Ash struggles to get away..but due to him being tied up he fails. After a minute, she pulls back.
"Ahhh I've waited so long to do that..."
"Ew! GROSS! LET ME GO!"
"Ash...you're finally...all mine.."
"Serena...I didn't think you were like this..."
"Ash...everybody has a dark side...can you love mine?"
"NO! I HATE YOU"
"You'll learn to love me..."
She cuddled up to Ash.
"We'll be together! We'll get married! We'll even have kids!'
"NO!"
"Oh Ash...."

The End

A/N: ayy guyz yanderes are so cool right? Sorry for the violence 😭 and im sorry for taking so long to publish this ...i had exams and stuff...k i'll publish tomorrow as well! If you have any requests lemme know in the comments or as a pm. K

Vote~
Comment~
Stay Kawaii~❤️

Bye