~❤️Serena on Ice❤️~

K ive been watching yuri on ice lately so i thought wynaut lol
AU btw

"Serena, daijobu!" "A-Ash! I'm gonna fall!"
Ash and Serena were ice skating at a local rink, ofcourse Serena was falling...alot. Serena didn't know how to skate and they had a Ice Skating Championship in 3 weeks! So Ash was trying to teach her. But even though she tried her best she couldn't...
"Ash..It's no use I can't skate..."
"It's Ok Serena, here, take my hand..."
Serena blushed at the offer, she hesitantly took his hand...it was warm.
"Now...let's GO!" Ash pulled her out of the blue, Serena was sure she was gonna fall on the ice, and hit her face...hard.
She closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact...but she was caught by something soft. She opened her eyes and saw a concerned Ash. "A-Ash?" "You ok, Serena?" She tried her best to hide her blush..."Y-yeah.., I'm fine..."
"That's good" With that Ash pulled her into a tight hug, Serena blushed 50 Shades of red (xd) "A-Ash...?"
He didn't answer, before she knew it, they were skating...while hugging! Ash slowly let go and she started skating on her own. "Ash! I'm doing it!" "Yeah, I knew you could!" He smiled the warmest smile she had ever seen. Seeing him smile made her blush. Oh Ash... She thought to herself. Once they finished practicing, Ash walked Serena home. "We're so gonna win it!" "Right!" Ash turned around to leave...Serena turned to open her house but then she called out to Ash again. "Hey Ash!" Ash turned around...Serena walked upto him and pecked his cheek. Ash blushed deep red. "S-Serena?" Serena giggled, "Cya Ash!" With that she went into her house, leaving a very confused Ash behind.

❤️

Im in luv with yurio

Vote~
Comment~
Stay Kawaii~
❤️