Serena wa Maid-sama!?

Oh hey that title is super weird

Ik

And i love emoji blitz
Deal with it peasant

Serena was the boy-hating, dictator prez of Kalos High School. She hated all boys and she wouldn't tolerate any guy bugging girls. She would beat them to death if she saw one talk to a girl! Kalos High School was once an all boys school and recently became a co-ed, but the female population is only about 20%. Serena Yvonne worked hard to achieve perfect scores and win the trust of teachers, and finally she earned the position of president.

Her biggest rival was Ash Ketchum, a guy that every guy aspires to be. Not only was he perfect by looks, he was perfect by brains and brawl. Guys look upto him and they all hope that he 'frees' them from their misery and girls just fall in love with him. Ash Ketchum wants nothing to do with this 'dictatorship' but the 'dictator' has always intrigued him.

Serena, although she is a strict dictator in her school, works part-time at a maid cafe, wearing cat maid outfits and acting like a catish maid, referring to the customers as 'Master' and 'Mistress'. She had to keep it a secret as it would completely ruin her reputation in her school.

After a long day of work at Maid Chatté, Serena stepped out through the backdoor, tired. "I can't believe I gotta work like this..." She said to herself. "I can't believe it either." A mysterious voice spoke. Serena looked over at the person who spoke, to her horror, it was the one and only Ash Ketchum! Serena turned completely white. She froze. Her secret had been exposed. She panicked and ran as fast as she could, 'NOT HIM!'

Ash still couldn't believe his eyes, the dictator prez is a cat maid. 'Hmmm...' He thought to himself, 'Should I tell the entire school or keep this to myself...?' "Heh, we'll see." With that he walked off to wherever he was going to.

Serena reached home and threw herself onto her bed. Her secret was discovered. What's she gonna do when the whole school laughs at her? No, Ash wouldn't do that... She couldn't sleep at all that night.

Next day, she saw Ash leaning against a tree, deep in thought. "Ash Ketchum." He didn't respond, "Ash Ketchum!" He still didn't respond. "ASH SATOSHI KETCHUM!" The whole school heard it. But Ash still didn't respond. Serena raised a hand to slap him but to her surprise he quickly pulled her into a hug. Serena felt her face heat up and burn. "Shhh...you're too loud." Ash whispered into her ear. Serena pushed Ash away and her face was visibly red, "Ha, you fell for me?" Ash mocked her. "Y-you're just a stupid perv!" Serena yelled at the raven haired boy, "Oh nice" Ash said in a teasing tone. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" With that Serena ran off into the school.

As she was walking in the hallway, her friend Dawn came upto her and tackle-hugged her. "Sereee!" She squealed. "Calm down Dawn." Serena giggled at the childishness of her friends. "Hehe, oh yeah Sere! I wanted to talk to you about maids!" Maid. Serena went pale when she heard the word. "ahahaha, some other time! I have to -- uh , check the library! Yeah! Bye!" With that Serena ran off towards the library.

She hurried in and bumped into Ash. Ash smirked at her and Serena felt her anger boil. She tried to kick Ash but he avoided it with ease. "You told everyone!" Ash raised a brow, "No, I haven't." Ash pulled her close again and whispered, "You're my personal enjoyment." Serena blushed and pushed him, "BAKA! I'm not yours!" Ash grinned and said "You see, I'm rather interested in you Serena." Serena turned completely red, "You're j-just a pervert!" Ash went closer to Serena and pinned her to the wall, "I'm serious, you've always been interesting." Serena tried to get away but she couldn't. She looked down and asked, "W-what do you mean..." Ash smiled and gently kissed her forehead, Serena blushed furiously at the contact. "Well you see Yvonne, I like you."

I honestly don't have enough words to describe how cringey this chapter is

What can I say, Kaichou wa Maid Sama is such a good anime/manga.
I highly recommend it! And I'm super happy because we got over 650+ reads!
Like it's unbelievable! I hope you guys will continue supporting this story!
Alrighties, Take care my chatons!

NekoPurrincess out!