Part 3

Hey friends now here is the entry of Wolfs into the Manya's life... and in the story as well.. hope you people are going to like this...

Please share vote and comment.. this is my first story so please help me to improve...

Here is the image of Sexy sweet Raghav and his jeep ...

After 15 min of ride Raghav told her that from here their territory starts..What Territory???/ she asked.. he looked stressed a little and told never mind,, its just our village... she asked dose not territory belongs to dog.....  what !!!!!!!!!.. asked Rahghv.... never told that again we like to call our village territory ... and how are you marking this she asked laughingly .. Its not funny Manyata , said Ragahv...

She didn't fail to notice that in this Karakolam the woods are really dense and as soon as she enters she feels little different .. she placed Arav in her lap.. and hold him tight . All this time Raghav was just talking about his jeep and his girlfriend.... its simply clear how much he adores her.... she was thinking that once Vikas used to love her and adore her...  but what happened to them.. Did she take right decision on Vikas... or she did a mistake... she was deep in her thought.... and Raghav is  keep on telling lots of thing about her girlfriend... she is sure , she is going to love that girl and they both will be good friends....now it seems life will ok here in Karakolam..

But little did she know life is having another planning for her....she is about to ask his girlfriend's name than only , she heard a howl... a earth shattering howl,,,,.. she nearly jumped from the jeep.. the sound seems very close... suddenly a big black wolf jumped directly before their jeep..... she hold Arav very tight, she asked Raghav what they should do....?? It seemed that Raghav was not listening ,He seemed out of place and wait did his eyes really shining or she is assuming the things because of fear .... Raghav was looking confused not afraid,,,, But she couldn't able to give him more attention because ...The big wolf slowly came near to her she was shevering... Raghav was tried to calm her... she couldn't realize when she shifted to back seat..Raghav was continuously telling her do not to move stay still , but she was reached just at the edge of the jeep and about to fall from the jeep with Arav but than Raghav came to back seat ... she immediately shifted towards Raghav with Arav..... but wolf got pissed and gave a warning sigh to Ragahav... Raghav removed his hand from her shoulder.... Than wolf came to near her on the jeep.. she was holding Arav very tight... the wolf sniffed her,,, her neck , her hair,,, she was asking Raghav to help and trying to hide Arav from Wolf....but Raghav was just staring the wolf not able to do anything... and she again saw the Raghav for help ... this time she couldn't be wrong his eyes were  really shining just like the wolf....

That big wolf  saw Arav and she suddenly feared for Arav's life.. but that wolf was seemed to be shocked and calculating he was staring her as if she did some crime.. as if she hurt him or her( she is not clear about wolf's gender) and suddenly she tried to calm the wolf she wanted to touch the wolf, wanted to calm her ... with her touch the wolf reacted ... she thought the wolf purred but next with the blink of an eye the wolf was not there as if he was not there at all..... and she fainted....

*******************************************************************************************

In next part you are going to see tha ALpha... An angry alpha...

 An angry alpha