Part 7

Aryan's POV:

Aryan's POV:

It's a saying "The more you try to hate someone there is more chance to falling in Love with the same person"

I wonder if I will ever able to hate her, to reject her...

Sitting in the large clearing, I was watching the full moon and silently asked to the Goddess why me!!!!Why are you giving all pain to me only... why you cursed me with a mate who is already married and for moon sake she is having a child also...

I left her behind five years ... Everyone knows that my mate is dead, then why YOU send her here in my life..

As I leaned back against the big stone, feeling the memories resurface with a vengeance ... My childhood.. Was the best time of my life, till my parents died.. My mother, my father, Layla.. We all were a great family... My father was the great powerful King, He was not only the Royal werewolf King ,He was the most powerful King among all the supernatural.... My mother was a great Luna.. A great Queen, A fairy of Fire...

I remembered all supernatural were living peacefully that time ... Till My Parents were killed by the very people that my parents trusted most in the world... Vampires.

Yes at time we were used to be friends... My mother and Vampire Queen, they were cousin sisters.

It was a well settled plan..To invite my parents for celebration as Vampire King was soon to be get his most powerful heir, their first Son... the very same day, they killed my parents...

They killed our parents in hunger of power.. There next target were me and Layala.. We were supposed to be dead.. But my father's Beta, Uncle Rudra, saved us.

I did not want to live.. But I could not die...because of Layla , she was only four years, she lost her parents , she did not deserve to lost her brother as well...

So I gave myself a new purpose to live for the sake of Layla, for the sack of my Pack, and for the sake of my parents dream,. Their dream to have a succeed them and claimed the throne, to be next High ruler of all the Werewolves..

I was the very last successor of the king's bloodline, the last Royal, the bloodline which comes with enormous power and gifts.. I can compel people, I can erase memory, and none is immune to my compulsion, except Royals... I can control fire element... these are my blood line gifts, which makes me Royale Alpha King....

We moved here with our Pack in Karakolam, Uncle Rudra and ayamaa, were brought up us, as their own, Uncle Rudra is the most dangerous fighter, in the world, and believe me he taught me well , how to fight and how to kill.....

My mother, she used to tell me that getting a Mate is the best thing that happened to a werewolf, My mate will make me happy and always will be with me till my last breath.. And here is my Mate who is already married and a mother of a boy... Mom you cannot be more wrong in this case

Funny thing is that I cannot hate her..My wolf is not allowing me to hate her...He loves her, he even likes her child as his own and feeling to secure him...

The day when she came her , when she got fainted , I could not stop myself to hold her son in my arms..

Today is her second day here and I already lost control twice.. I need to do something.. it would not be good for her.. if anyone will know that she is my Mate, then she will be in great danger.. Because of this I did not tell anyone about her... But things are changed now...

But before doing anything I need to do two things –

Second I need to find that motherfucker Fae Vivian... twin brother of my Pack healer Tivian, who have the potion that reduces the pain of the mate bond..

When I came to know that Manya is my mate and I cannot mark her... My wolf became out of control... Mate pool was too strong to ignore.. Losing a mate is painful thing, but being an Royale Alpha King , its highly impossible for me to ignore the pain.. I was changing into the best. My case was worse because we did not reject each other, The pain of bond was killing me...Than we decided to call Vivian.... He was also lost his mate , but anyhow how he was succeed to make the potion which can reduce the pain.. Indeed that potion helped me..

But he was a basterd, a power-hungry motherfucker. He was a fae.. but he stared to use the black magic as well..He lied to us. He told that he is preparing the potion which will help the humans in various kind of dieses, Being a supernatural it is my duty to help the humans in any possible way...He used my blood and my various parts of body, till two and half years, for experiment, I was so lost in my pain that I did not notice what he was actually doing...

Than one day we came to know that he was doing some experiments with the humans also, he was changing humans, into different creatures, He killed a lot of humans in this process.. From that time he ran away and hide among the humans..

Till now we are not able to find him... I am sure he used my blood to make himself more powerful..

But before that, I need to find the truth of Manya...

What is she? I am sure she is not a human, because no human is having shining green eyes, with white rim, no human can bring a storm a powerful storm which can ruin the forest , and no human can able to throw me into the air... How come she is so powerful... and if she is supernatural, than what kind of supernatural is she!!!!!

I never heard or see something like this...

Why she did not wait for me.. Because every supernatural knows that there is a mate for them, second half of their soul, when we complete the mate bond, we became more powerful, we produce the heir of our family , why she is not feeling the mate bond or the pain... ??

Why she got married, with a human???

**********************************************************************************************************

I hope you will like this part as well..

Got luck to reach up to #121 ranking.. It means a lot.

Do not forget to vote comment and share

Adiprit