Part 13

I was not able to believe what I was watching? That was the recorded cctv footage from the night when Aryan's wolf attacked me after my welcoming dinner

Really you people are not messing with me

No

You people are kidding, am I right?

No.

You edit this video.

No

But how this is possible, why my eyes are shining green. I never saw myself like this, how could I throw a bear like wolf in air? And now you are telling me I cause that storm.it was me who created that storm.

Currently we all are sitting in conference hall , me , Aryan, Jai, Raghv, Layla , Anusha and Mefika

Doctor Tivian was not here because he got some lead about his twin brother, so he was busy in finding his brother's location and was trying to contact with him.

See , Manyta whether you believe or not you are a powerful supernatural. So it is better if you tell everything about yourself by your own, because we cannot reach up to you , whenever we are trying to reach you we found a invincible wall around you. No wonder we never sense you as a supernatural. Its really shame for all of us , we are the most powerful supernatural ever known, our King Alpha Royal Aryan ,Princess Royal lady Layla , A bloodline witch Anusha , daughter of queen witch, myself most ancient witch, we all are the most deadly combination, we can make submit anyone ,anyone in the world and none is immune to Alpha's Royal command and none can hide themselves with our eyes except Vampires and YOU. You are defiantly not a vampire. Are you?

"Geez.. what are you talking this all. Definatly I am not a vampire." I told to Mefika

Last thing I want that to come before Aryan,.. but today morning Anusha and Layla drag me here. I am not able to face him after what we did last night. Now he is here in front of me as if nothing happened.

So we are requesting you to tell us about yourself truthfully as you know we can never harm you, you are our Luna our destined Queen, so please enlighten us, told Mefika to me.

They all are looking at me and I was shocked how I can tell anything when I really do not know anything.

First of all I am no Luna no queen.

Oh common we can all smell you on Aryan, said Raghav.

"What do you mean?"I asked him totally shocked.

"Do you really want me to tell here,before everyone what do I mean .. I mean we know last night you and alpha.."

"stop... ok " I said as I turned red in embarrassment.

"Damn ! warewolf and their fucking nose"

This all-time Aryan's face is holding a sly amusement grin as if he had done all this things Knowingly. Didn't he could take a bath before he come here.why he is always looking at me as he wants to eat me.