Part 12

More than two hours have been past , since Aryan kissed me

More than two hours have been past , since Aryan kissed me.Sleep is nowhere to be found. This new information is burning my soul and body. How Aryan could be my mate.. I mean, I am a human and he is shape shifter. But he was true about the pull what I was feeling towards him. May be its long time I am away from any relationship and being near him I am just feeling what a normal female will feel towards a normal male. I mean it can be just lust what I am feeling towards him. He is really sexy , his lips , his eyes, his whole body is amazing and now I am just missing his lips on me..

But hell I was never with anyone except Vikas.. and now he is not in my life.. May be its time to purchase some new sex toys... I laugh at my thoughts.

My dirty mind.. Sometimes I am feeling that I have two personality in my own body, and my second wild personality is coming out only in presence of Aryan. He made me feel what I never felt. Damn him.

Thanks to Aryan and his kiss that I am all awake in the night with need and want. Tomorrow I am going to suffer with the greatest headache.

I came out from my bed and stood up. Walking to the door, I swung it open and walked out for some fresh air to clear my mind. As soon as I came out, I realize, It's wrong choice of dress what I wore for tonight after hot shower, t-shirt and short skirts.

Half way to the balcony, I noticed that Aryan's room light is all off.. Oh that asshole is sleeping peacefully after ruining my peaceful night.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

18+ content.. Do not read if you are underage.

As quiet as possible, I walked over to his room. The door was slightly open a hoarse groan came from inside and instantly my core clenched in response. Aryan is a waking sex God, there is no doubt in that.whenever he is looking at me.. I felt that he is undressing me slowly. Just thinking about him is already making me wet.. what's wrong with me, I am behaving like an teenage girl, my wild underneath me is surfacing.. I have to leave before I will do something stupid.. I was about to head back to my room when the Aryan's room opened.

Large, warm hands wrapped around my wrist, pushing me against the hard mussels. I let out a breath before Aryan's minty, earthy smell hit me.

It was then I realized the hardness that was pressed against my back. His hands that were cupping my breast over my night t-shirt any how he is able to find my nipple and pinched hard.

"Where are you running , my buttercup, with all your arousal, in the house , which is filled with unmated werewolf, don't you know we can smell you from meters.."

"Aryan" I squeaked..

"Buttercup" he said my name in a husky voice, his lips by my ear. "Sneaking around in his room."

"Whoa.. hold down Alpha .." What are you thinking? I could not complete my sentence when I felt his hands are moving under my skirt .

I was shamelessly dripping for him.. I tried to push his hands away but the moment he bite my earlobe with his teeth... I moaned in a defeat.. His hand found a way where he wants to go.. where he wants to feel me.. "So wet......for who?"

Dear earth please swallow me... I am trying to push him,but want for him is too much to control.

"Do not get embarrassed MAnyta.. you cannot control yourself around your mate."He told me in his husky voice..

"Are you fucking insane Alpha , I do not want this. I am married do not you know" I told him.

"Then I will make you forget him, you are mine Manyata. Suddenly, he turned me around and pressed my front to his front. His hands squeezing my ass as he made sure I know he was hard for me. Your body is telling something different ,One hand cupping my neck he crushed his lips onto mine. With quick skilled movement his tongue entered through my parted lips. Dominating me completely, my knees went weak. He takes my mouth in a brutal kiss, stealing my gasps, and my any complaints I was about to voice,his hands leaving my neck ,before he grips one leg hosting it over his hip, his fingers are digging into my legs.Every swipe of his tongue against mine sends a shiver down my spine."

I never realized when we reached up to his bed, "What are you doing Aryan, I told you I am not ready for this.". Shhhhh.. do not get panicked I am just going to give you for what you are so desperate..

Being a mate of yours it's my duty,so just keep calm and turst me,with that he moved down until he hid his mouth on my clit. I threw my head back and clutched the bed shits. Oh he was good with his mouth. Licked me all in the right spots..Sucked my clit and then slipped his tongue inside, his fingers replaced his tongue ,pinching , nibbling, swirling and I was feeling the tightening of my core so fast that I was seeing the black spots as I closed my eyes tight again..

This was the big Orgasm for what I was craving... He licked me clean when he looked back up to me , his eyes are shining brown and I was feeling so connected with him as I was watching his soul and he was watching my soul. He licked his lips before his lips came crushing down and kissing me hard. He pulled me up to sit on the edge of the bed and adjust my skirt before kissing me again.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was not able to decide what to do should I shout in him or should I tell him thank you for giving me release. "This is how you feel when you are with your soul mate Manyata. You do not know how much I want you now,but I know you are not ready now. So I will wait."

As we walked to my room I asked him "why are you calling me buttercup?"

He replied with a grin,"Did you forget, how you take advantage of me in your dream?"

I was shocked, "But that was mine dream, how did you know" I asked him. " you are my soul mate Manyata , we shares a lot of thing what you do not know, not even me fully but I am trying to figure it out. And for that I need your help and trust."

"Did mates shares dream also?" I asked

No, this is the first time when I know this, now go and take rest there is a lots of thing what we need to find out but for now good night, we will talk about this tomorrow .Aryan told me.

Lots of thoughts are running in my mind and I did not realize when I lost in my sleep.

@@@@

Do not forget to share, vote and comment

adiprit.