Part 8

ARYAN---

ARYAN---

As soon as I open my mind link.. I got lots of questions, from Layala, Jai, Raghav and others.. Because they all felt my emotions from my encounter, with Manya...

In a pack all wolfs are attached with their alpha and luna.... So when my wolf felt Manya's enormous energy, they also felt some part of this... but they could not put a finger of the cause ,of this sudden change of emotion... Her energy was too strong to control for her also.. If I did not bite her, she must have hurt herself and her son as well... It seems that a pool of energy burst from her ... And her eyes God!!! She is such a powerful sexy women. Shit its really tough to have control, when she is here.. Goddesses please help me!!! .

When I first met with her, before five years I di not feel such energy, nor in the morning while breakfast. Not even my wolf can sense her strong powerful aura...

Now things are totally different... if any other supernatural, specially that Vampires will come to know about her, about her strength, she will be in danger and so as her son... I cannot let this happen, she is my mate... I have to protect her, at any cost. Whether she is with me or not she is the most precious thing to me.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

I mind linked with Jai, my Beta and told him to call the Pack meeting..

@Meeting.....@

Beta Jai, His mate Anusha(A Witch)

Third in command (Best fighter)Raghav ,His mate Layla(Werewolf, who can see future)

Pack healer Tivian(Fae), His mate Mefika (A witch)

We all are sitting in our conference room, half an hour passed like that only... they were waiting for me to say something but I did not know how to start , without hurting their feeling... Hiding the truth of my mate from them is not something good, they will simply think their alpha does not believe on them.They have all right to know the truth about their Luna.

Luna is something which is very important to any pack.. She leads the pack with Alpha.. She is also having same authority. Moreover she is like a mother to all pack.. If Alpha is the power of pack than, Luna is the moral support of the pack... These two things make any pack, the strong. Being last Royal Alpha blood, my Luna is having more responsibilities. I did know, whole supernaturals were waiting for my Luna... Till I announced her death..

I broke the silence and told "Manya is my mate".

They all are shocked...Except Layla .

They asked why I hide the truth. I told them, she was already married, when I found her before five years. But they did not agree with my decision. According to them I must gave one chance to us, But its already very late now.. She is not only married but a mother also.. So now, we do not have future together..

Then I told them what happened earlier between us... How she threw me into the air, Her eyes , and storm.

Ragahv was the one who broke the silence, he told "I had a doubt on this, from the first day,when you showed up into the woods , when she came here, Your wolf was having total control, and your wolf was very possessive towards her..., when I tried to mind link with you.. It was really tough, you simply blocked me .And one more thing.. I did not get the time to mention it... She did not show any the reaction to our shield, nor her Son, when they enters in our territory They both were normal until you showed up into the woods .I think she did not feel the difference, Like other humans,. Because she did not feel the pain or anxiety because of our shield or if she felt anything she is strong enough to hide her feelings".

It was crystal clear, that she is not ordinary human... All we have to find is that

What is she..?

Why she is here?

Did she know, she is my mate.

Did she know , she is not an ordinary human.

And if she knows.. How she is hiding her powerful aura?

Jai told "Alpha, you can easily compel her, to tell the truth, and after that you can erase her memory as well.. She wouldn't remember anything. Even if she is a supernatural, none is immune to your compulsion, except Royals".

Even though I did not want to compel her, but I have to do it, for finding the truth.. This is the only safe way to find the truth, without letting her know to our secret...

Mefika told "She is not a Witch. I am sure because every Witch is having a unique smell, which we cannot hide, with our same kind, we can sense each other in any situation".

"She is not a werewolf as well, All wolfs are loyal to you, they cannot hide themselves to Alpha King" told Tivian

Surprisingly Layla did not tell anything, till now.. Something is defiantly bothering to her. I was about to ask her.. But at the same time...

I sensed Manya in Pack house. Its 6 in the morning... It's really early.. What she is doing here in the morning...

###################################################

Do not forget to vote comment and share

Adiprit.