Part 15

Aryan's POV.

After my parents' death, I did not have courage to loose anyone in my life; I refused to accept the pain of death of my family ,and I refused to accept the betrayer . I left Manyata with her chosen, I was hurt that my mate did not wait for me ,After my parents death meeting with my mate is the only thing which gives me power to live, to fight with my pain , and when I finally found her she was already married. That hurts a lot and I think that night I changed into a killing machine.

Once I left Manyta with her life, my pain made me invincible, I was heartless; I killed people without any second thought. I become a killing machine. The invincible, heartless, Alpha King. People thought my mate was died, that's why I became like this but the truth was something else. Death of a mate is different pain but knowing that your mate is alive and with other male, and you have to restrain yourself form claiming her as your own is a different thing.

But Jai, guessed the truth that my mate is not killed by Vampires, so he bring Vivian for my help. Vivian indeed helped me, but that Fae was a cheater, he was using my blood and other samples for experiments on humans and wolfs. When we came to know about his truth he ran away, without leaving any trace behind him. Now about after three years , we are not able to catch him.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

What all I am feeling is stress, lots of things are running in my mind. Manyata my beautiful mate, moved my life upside down again. After leaving her with her chosen before five years, I never thought that I can be with my mate, in this life. Defiantly Pain was too much to bear; leaving without her is not a easy task. In last five years there is not a single day when I did not miss her, when I did not miss her smile, when I did not crave for her, when I did not want to kill that husband of hers.

I was trying to live without her, she was happy with her chosen. I thought If I will not disturb her life she will be safe and happy, and she will never know about me.

And now Manyata came in my life ,and marked me.. it was hard for me to stay away from her before, and now I am a marked alpha male, who cannot be with his own Mate. After being marked , my condition is worsted, my wolf is being crazy to mark his mate . it was not easy for me to control him before , if I did not controlled my wolf , he must had marked her on the very day when she entered into the Karakolam woods, and we nearly marked her on that night, when she was coming from the dinner. For my wolf it's become the thing of his pride. He does not like the fact that his female marked her first. He does not want to understand the human emotions. My wolf is a beast who want to dominate, total respect. He does not want to understand that i will never forgive myself if I marked her without her full agreement.

Now , she is a unknown supernatural, I have to hide her from the eyes of the council and Vampires as well.

Manyta was thinking that I am angry because she marked me first, she was worried about my position as Alpha King, But she does not know that I can leave everything to be with her only. After today's incident this is clear that bond is also affecting her. I know her human part have lots of worries, issues but her supernatural part wants to be with me, with her mate, so this is a good thing.