Part 10

Manya

Manya

Once more please!! Ragahv

This is the thirteen time when I requested to Raghav to shift into his wolf.

"This is the last time... Ok,In this house every one is a shifter, why are you always telling me to shift, Go explore others wolf as well... I am sure Alpha's wolf will be very happy to show you, his naked body" Ragahv told me, annoyingly.

What!! Are you mad? I do not want to see him or his wolf naked. And Godddd,How can I tell him anything, when his temper is something, And he is a King. So why he will listen to me .Moreover I like your wolf. You are like a cute Teddy Bear.

"HeY!!! Do not call me cute" Raghav told me just before shifting in his wolf

I hugged him again.. He is very tall in his wolf farm as well, I mean it's freaking awesome how they can change so fast...

Then I heard a growl from my back side. Alpha Aryan was there and he was growling towards Raghav's wolf with golden eyes..

" I can see you are not afraid anymore" said Alpha Aryan, in his masculine voice.

I did not know till now that only voice can do such magic.

No, I am not afraid. You can say that I am feeling, surprised, may be curious.. I mean you are not always meeting with a werewolf pack, vampires, witches in your life. How easily you people can change into a wolf. This is amazing; I will have a nice memory, when I will leave. And do not to worry your secret will be safe with me.

"You cannot leave" Aryan told me.

Lots of emotions are running into his eyes, but anger was supreme.

What do you mean, I cannot leave. Can't you see that ,I am not fit for this world!! Any one will come and eat me or drank my whole blood; we are just snacks for you people, We are not made for this world!! We are not safe here. Alpha

"Do not to worry about your safety Manya, We will save you and Arav , with our life.. Not only me every wolf in this village will save you with their life and Believe me you are only safe here!!" Aryan told me.

No no , you are understanding the fact, Alpha. We are humans . Arav does not need to know this supernatural world! I am surprised, how did you allow us here.. No human should know about you, I am surprised ,why you allowed us to know your secret!! I came here because I was needed a job and your package was good, this is the only reason why I came here.. But its good for all of us..If we will leave this place ASAP

Aryan pressed " I did not call you Manaya, shit! Even I was not aware that you are coming here with Ragahv, as a new teacher"

He told "as a Teacher" in a mocking tone.

"There is a lot of thing Manaya, you still did not know.. and its better if you do not know them all.Stay, here for some times till I manage this Vampire Shit.. Because if you will go out from this territory then they are going to find you, and hunt you down. "

Don't you kill them all,how they are going to find out about me.

"As I told you Manya.. you do not know everything. Stay!! For some time. And more over we need your help, for teaching our younger wolfs. We cannot send them in human schools, so if you will teach them , it would be great help, now you know our secret , so its easy for us now." He said me in his calming tone.

"Am I only one human, here? "I inquired with him further.

"No, There are some more, for technology, but they did not know our secret".Arayn told me

Then why you allowed me to know? Doesn't this make my life in more danger!

"You are different Manaya, I do not know,why ? But there is a lot of thing which is making you different from other humans, if you will speak the truth , maybe we can figure out that things earlier, and you will be free to go. But if you will play innocent, even though I will find out the truth. But this will make your stay long here,In this world! May be you can never returned into Human world again!!So just Do what I am telling to do you." He replied me angrily.

" What truth!!! I am telling the truth only,Why you hate me so much? What had I done to you? " I asked him

"Because you gave, someone else what is mine only mine. I do not trust you lady, So do not show your tears to me, I will find your truth.. Till than you have to stay" Arayn told me and left the room with a blink of an eye.

I did not understand, what he told me or why.

But He will not let me go, I know this.

And I cannot stay.

##

Fire !

Fire!

Everywhere is fire... I am running.

But under my feet there is forest dirt and greenery and snow. My dress color is forest green, it's like a gown, made with leafs and flowers..

Fire is not hurting me.. But I am running someone is chasing me, with big yellow dirty fangs, black wings blue color of person who is having human body but his legs are like an animal. And he can fly. Smell of death and destruction.

Then I jumped from the cliff, into the water.

***********

I am at new place.. My dress is not wet from the water. This place is amazing, full green, bright sun was on the blue sky..

A man was there, in white shirt and white pants, but no shoes.. One boy is playing around.

Man noticed me and turn towards me. He is Alpha Aryan... I went towards him and kiss him .He was shocked but kiss me back.And then he depend the kiss up to my shoulder, and bite me.

I asked "What is this for?"

He laughed and told, just a reminder, buttercup.

"Buttercup? "I frowned.

"Yes! Buttercup. Aren't you are melting with desire, like butter, now? And why this much late? You should come earlier. See We missed a lot of thing. "He complained to me.

"Doesn't I am here now, but be careful love, we do not have time"

And my eyes shot open!

So this is a dream, A wet dream. A weired wet dream.

And I kissed alpha Aryan.

Oh yes in dreams only!

##########

Hi dear ones!! If you like than please vote , comment and share!!

Adiprit.