I almost ate the falafel

Magnus POV
Today me Alex, Blitz and Hearth were taking a break from running the shelter and we were going to join Sam,TJ,Halfborn and Mallory at Annabeth's Greek camp. Oh yeah also Jack, lets not forget Jack after last time. It took me ages to persuade Bragi to write an epic about a sword but eventually he agreed. I had already told them about the Greeks and most of them took it well but it took ages to persuade Halfborn that the camp was not named after him and they hadn't heard about him before now.

Right know I'm waiting for my boyfriend to show up if not I might eat all the falafel (oh yeah we are having lunch first) Sam is already here with Amir and So is Blitz with Hearth. I had told everyone about me and Alex and they all spent a good time teasing us about it. Yes I said us every time I say that I get a warm bubbly feeling in my stomach a bit like soap, don't ask.
"Magnus!" It was Alex my heart skipped a beat he (yes he) was barrelling towards me. And if a man with a garrotte runs towards you and he is not your boyfriend RUN! Luckily he didn't have his garrotte right now. "Magnus!" He exclaimed as he ran up to me and gave me a hug. I could literally hear everyone smirking and smiling, damn you Sam. "So now that your here let's eat." I said. Alex gave me what should of been a light punch but because he is male right now it hurt and I almost chocked. "All you care about is falafel." He laughed. "That is true I said but I also care about you." I said and then I pecked him on the cheek. For once I was actually smooth and I'm not being sarcastic also for once. He blushed. "Awwww" Sam and Mallory said. I heard a vibration from my neck, it was Jack sniggering I mentally told him to be quiet and said at least I am in a lasting relationship unlike you and riptide. I think I hit to hard and Jack started sulking, I made a mental note to recite the poem about him later and say how epic he is. Luckily for me Halfborn and TJ were talking about slavery???? And Blitz was trying to give Hearth fashion advice in sign language.
~Time skip~
We had eaten the falafel and joked the entire meal until we were done and I said "Let's go."

My first Fanfic go check out kazika6 she gave me inspiration and please give feedback lol