Training

Sorry this chapter took so long I'm sorry 😐 here you go

MagnusPOV
So I woke up this morning I had breakfast (pancakes) and I was trying think who that voice could of been. But no voice I could think of matched not Frey not Odin not Loki. I was really confused. Then TJ came over.
"What's up beanpole." He joked
I pretended to scowl. "Nothing much how is it in the nemesis cabin?" I said
"It's good lots of challenges but my dads not really revenge is he?" He said
"Yeah not really." I said "speaking of not the right cabin guess where Mallory was put?" He said "where?" I asked
"Hera's cabin because her mother also married the main god and kind of holds together the gods." He speculated "must get lonely." I said "yeah I'm going to go see her bye." He said running off. I finished off my pancakes then went to sword fighting with the Hephaestus cabin. I thought having a magical sword would be unfair but all the Hephaestus cabin had extra attachments on there sword like the small boy Harley, his was literally a chainsaw!  Lots of people were wowed by Jack which made him very cocky. Mostly sparring was fun. The rest of the day I spent with Alex and Sam. I felt like Sam was supervising us like Alex did for Sam and Amir. It was around bedtime when something big happened it was after the campfire singalong. That was fun as everyone was joining in. Calypso and jack were singing, the Apollo cabin (not including me) were playing instruments, Leo was playing some sort of instrument he had created for Apollo apparently and even Nico's skeletons could lay a good beat. After that we went to bed I was still awake after some disturbing nightmares about the sky descending crushing a guy on top of a mountain when I heard and ear piercing shriek. I thought it might be the monsters outside or just the harpies but suddenly Will stood up and ran out the cabin. I followed.

Will solace POV
THAT WAS NICO!!!
Quickly I ran to the hades cabin! What was happening?!! I ran in to see him writhing on the floor I ran up to him and hugged him "it's going to be ok."I said comforting him. Immediately I knew something was wrong... this was different....... "hello." He said ins voice that was not his.