Hey they're awake....

Magnus POV
That took a while but now everyone is awake. First Nico and Will was cuddling him so I let them be. Then we found that piper was awake and she told us about her mums warning.... and to be honest a god scared is a scary thing. Then finally frank with an interesting story......

Percy POV
WHAT DO YOH MEAN CAMP JUPITER IS UNDER ATTACK?!! I shouted and Frank told me the same story he told Annabeth the monsters had breached Camp Jupiter through an unknown side tunnel and everyone had fled and were camping out in an abandoned warehouse.
I was really worried because what if they found a way in camp half blood. It would be worse than the attack from the labyrinth, and that was bad!!!

Alex POV
To be honest I was bored. Magnus was working at the infirmary and even after we had heard the news about camp Jupiter it still seemed like an uneventful day Mallory and Halfborn were arguing (like usual) TJ was training and hearth and blitz were having a rapid sign language conversation about horses??
I was sitting in my room when Magnus came in, my heart skipped a beat. We talked for a bit and ended up doing pottery and I ended up mocking him😁!

Frank POV
I had told everyone about camp Jupiter and I couldn't help remembering all those kids dying as the monsters swarmed us. Me and Reyna helped the rest escape to the warehouse and I went to warn camp half blood but I ran into the monsters outside. I'm just glad hazel is safe.