Infirmary

Magnus POV

If I'm being honest I think the Apollo kids and me are being overworked.......
First nico then frank and now the entire Aphrodite cabin! I know what your thinking how did it get so bad so quick. I'll tell you. After frank dropped we rushed him to the infirmary and me and one of the Apollo children patched him up so he was ok but would wake up soon. But of course that couldn't be the end, obviously 🙄. Then Jason came in and boy he looked scary! I mean all out scaring the hellheim out of me. He had his normal blonde hair but it was crackling with electricity and no one wanted to get to close except Percy.

"Dude are you ok!" Percy said
"I'M FINE PIPERS NOT!!" JASON SHOUTED

We collected piper and in turn the rest of her cabin and we were trying to figure out why. Connor made a comment about it just being the Aphrodite kids overreacting and being drama queens but a look from Jason shut him up. Then Annabeth came up with a theory (as usual). She thought it was because Aphrodite was literally formed from Uranus's blood meaning his return will affect her and her brood. A smart and probable theory as usual. I'm really liking it at camp it's not Valhalla but it's nice here even in a crisis.

Pipers POV
I woke up feeling very groggy and I couldn't figure out where I was..... I could only remember one thing before I passed out, my mums message
"Piper I'm trapped help!" She had said.
I can't shake the fact she looked properly scared. Will,Jason and Annabeth enter.......

I'm  so sorry I haven't updated I thought my decline in readers while I was writing meant I was failing so I gave up on it I didn't know people still liked it. I will update more now thanks to @DragonSpring38912