Meet new people (even if they are unamed)

Magnus POV
Right now I'm sitting in the Apollo cabin. Ok let me explain after that (sigh) talk by Chiron they decided to make us feel at home by putting us in a cabin, at least Apollo kind of makes sense but Alex tried to start a petition to put me in Aphrodite as a joke. Honestly I'm flattered, no sarcasm (surprisingly). Me and will and nico
had been hanging out until Nico and Will decided to go get lunch but I wasn't hungry. Sam and Alex are in Hermes because I guess trickery just Loki is worse. TJ is in the nemesis cabin because I guess his dad is a vengeance dad. Halfborn and Mallory are together in Ares. I think TJ is trying to hit on Clarisse finally someone I can tease.
I decided to find Alex.
I saw her on the lava wall whipping the still brothers arse by literally being 3 laps ahead of them.
"Go Alex." I shouted then I flushed red realising I looked like a fool and Alex mockingly tutted at me. ~Internal fake crying~

~time skip~
Alex came to find me and we went for a walk
"So sunshine boy what do you think about camp." Alex said
"It's great." I mumbled sarcastically
"Yeah Sam thinks it is good as well."
I leaned down to giver her a kiss and she laughed and said "well see you around sunshine boy."

~little time skip~
"Wait!" Someone shouted from across the field before I entered the Apollo cabin. I turned around to see a scrawny Spanish kid heading over to me.
"Hi?" I said cautiously "hey I'm Leo Valdez." He said panting from the run. "Oh the one from the seven and the one who survived the way back from Rome." I said getting friendlier. "Yeah that's me just coming over to say hi and telling you that you have got training with the Hephaestus cabin tomorrow." He said "also will has got a night shift in the infirmary." He said "thanks." I said leaving.
I'm in the cabin right now and everyone else is asleep. "Magnus." Someone whispered. "Hello." I said
"I can't reveal my identity but all I'm saying is this is fate, there will be no prophecy this is something worse and you will be a key part in the quest." Then he disappeared.

I'm going to sleep I can't process this right now.