It's Over

Roman's p.o.v

I just got home from a 2 week WWE European tour. I close the door behind me and before I can turn around my 4 year old daughter Joelle is running up into my arms. I put down my bags and look around for my brother Matthew who was watching her because my wife had a business trip in Nashville. I don't see Matt anywhere so I walk upstairs with JoJo in my arms I see mine and Galina's bedroom door open a crack. I walk up to the door and hear crying. So I put JoJo down and walk in and see Galina sitting on the floor crying. I run up to her and ask her what's wrong. "I can't do this your gone for 2 and 3 weeks at a time and I miss you." She says in between her tares.

I put my arms around her pull her into a hug and say "I know this is hard hell its to the point where I think about quitting to be with you and JoJo but I don't because I want to give you guys the world I do what I do for you and I know I'm not always here when you and JoJo want me here but I'm always here when you too need me here."

She pulls away from me and looks at me and says "I know Joe but I can't keep going through this it's just to hard on me."

"What are you saying Galina?" I ask her confused and worried.

"I'm saying we're done." She says.
Then she gets up and starts to pack all her stuff up and when she is done she kisses me one last time and kisses JoJo and walks out the front door. I look down holding back my tares because I have to look strong in front of my daughter. JoJo looks up at me and says "Mommy's not coming back is she daddy."

I look at her and say "No I don't think she's coming back bear."

I can see the tares starting to be held back by JoJo and I know that if she cries I'm going to cry as well. We sit down on the couch when my phone goes off and I see it's Dean but I don't want to talk to anyone but JoJo right now so I decline his call.

Later that night

I just put JoJo to bed and I'm sitting on my bed. I start to realize that the "love" I was feeling wasn't for Galina. I mean don't get me wrong I will always love Galina I mean hell she is my daughter's mother but recently I've been feeling the way I felt on our wedding day around someone else and I think I just figured out who.