I Like Someone

Roman's p.o.v

I finish showering I change and put my shoes on grab my jacket and bags. I walk outside and find Jon on the phone I guess talking to Becca but he says nothing just looks over at me and then lowers his phone from his ear and puts it in his pocket. I look at him and he looks hurt. I was about to ask him if he's ok but Cole comes outside. We get in Jon's car and Cole got in the rental car. Me and Jon are in his car almost back at his house. I look at Jon and ask him "hey are you ok Jon?"

He says "yeah man I'll be ok just a problem with Becca but I'll talk to her tomorrow but tonight we're going to celebrate that incredible Shield win."

I don't think anything else about the him and Becca situation because he seems fine and I know he'll probably have breakfast with her or something tomorrow. We pull up in the driveway me and Jon got back before Cole cause Cole is always last out of the Shield but me and Jon still love our little brother wait wait wait not like how I love Jon we love him as our brother nothing more. We walk into Jon's house and he says "you can stay in the spear room if you want to."

I say "totally but are you sure Renee won't mind?"

Then I quickly correct myself and say "hey sorry I forgot that you guys broke up."

Jon says "hey it's cool dude like I said it didn't even hurt I'm over her plus I like someone else."

I just look at Jon and I'm having trouble not telling him that I love him.
I say "you know I think I like someone else to."

I hope Jon doesn't ask me who. Jon says "ok so we both like someone do you want to say who on thee."

I think to myself no but I say "yeah sure 1."

Jon says "2."

I was about to say 3 and tell Jon that I like him when Cole comes in and I think to myself thank god.
Me and Jon look at Cole than Cole says "hey sorry did I interrupt something."

Me and Jon say at the same time "no just talking."

Jon says "Cole you can stay in the bedroom down the hall if you want to."

Cole says "yeah sure thanks Jon but where's Renee."

Jon says "oh I thought I told you we broke up."

Cole says "sorry bro."

Jon says "it's ok I broke up with her found her cheating on me with an old friend."

Then Cole walks to the room he is staying in and Jon says "oh Joe up the stairs to the left across from my room you remember from last time you stayed right."

I say "yeah and thanks again bro."

Then I walk up to my room and I go to put my bags in the corner when I hear a knock on the door and I turn around and open the door to see Jon. Jon asks if he can come in and I say yes.

A/N:Sorry I been away for a while I've been busy and I've been having some I personal problems but I'm gonna try to update more frequently for you guys. BTW I would love to know what you guys think of the story. Love you guys thank you so much for reading you guys are amazing.