You'll Always Have Me

Roman's p.o.v

I start to think about what just happened today my wife asked me for a divorce and I think I like someone else. I walk to JoJo's room to She if she's sleeping. Then I grab my phone and walk outside. I call Jon back but part of me doesn't want him to answer but another part of me does. So I'm wanting for him to answer on the last ring he answers. He sounds worried I ask him "Yo Jonny what's wrong you sound worried?"

"Nothing's wrong with me but you texted me and said to call you then you didn't answer." he says but when I hear his voice it confirms my thoughts I'm in love with my brother tag partner and best friend.

I say "wait I never texted you Jon."

"Yes you did check your text messages bro." he says with shock in his voice.

I look at my text messages to Jon and there's a text from me to him but I never texted him. I say "Well there's a text but it's not from me but can I tell you something?"

Jon says "Yeah man anything."

I take a deep breath and say "well when I came home today and I found Galina sitting on our bedroom floor crying and she told me that she can't do it anymore."

Jon says "she can't do what anymore."

I'm almost in tears but when I hear Jon's voice I get lost but I'm soon snapped back to reality by Jon saying "yo Joe are you ok Big Dog."

I say "yes I'm ok."

He says "ok so she can't do what anymore wait if you don't want to talk about it that's cool alright."

I say with hesitation in my voice "no I need to talk to someone and you'd be my first choice so she said she can't do me being away weeks at a time she said we're done Jon she asks me for a divorce man."

He says "seriously after all you guys have been thought well if it helps you'll always have me."

I say "thanks man it definitely helps."

He says after about a minute and a half "so when I came home I found Renee sleeping with my old friend Dirk."

I say trying to lighten the mood "don't you just wish you could find that one person who would never hurt you and they never actually hurt you."

He says while laughing a little "I know just what you mean my brotha."

When Jon calls me brotha I get like a million different emotions in my head but the first is good lord how come I never realized how sexy his voice is. I say trying to hold back telling him that I have a crush on him "thanks bro well I'll see you tomorrow right."

He says "yup same time different arena."

I say "alright night man."

Then we hang up and I turn around to see JoJo standing there smiling. She looks at me and says "do you feel better now that you've talked to Uncle Jonny."

I say "yes but did you text Uncle Jon on my phone bear."

She says "yes I could tell you need to talk to someone so I got Uncle Jonny to call you daddy."

I smile at her cause I know her heart was in the right place. I pick up my little bear and say "I love what you were trying to do but next time you have to make sure he knows it's from you and not me ok."

She says "ok daddy."

I just smile at her because she has the cutest little smile.

Dean's p.o.v

So we hang up the phone and I say to myself "damn now I see how Roman gets all the lady's but he'd never go out with me he's straight and as far as I know so am I I think."

So I get in the shower and I can't stop thinking about Joe. I want to tell him that I love him just to comfort him but I can't cause if I do I might lose him altogether and if he's not going to be my boyfriend I'm pretty damn lucky to have him as a brother. I find myself standing in the shower just thinking about me and Joe.