A Loss of a Brother And Friend

Jon's p.o.v

I change my shirt and shoes and grab the bracelet that my stepbrother KC give me before he went away on his last tour to Kandahar with work ,oh he worked for the U.S. Army, but he was shot and killed while on duty. I know it's been 8 years now and hasn't been easy on Becca either but me and him just had that brother bound. He taught me how to be a brother. He taught me to be tough and not let people take advantage of me but still be a gentleman and respectful at the same time. He taught me to believe in myself to believe in my dreams and follow my dreams. KC taught me to keep fighting and never back down when fighting for what I believe in. The most important thing KC taught me is let go of the past before it consumes me and my present day life. KC was like a brother, dad, teacher, and best friend all rolled into one for me. By the way I like to pretend that KC is still here I know not the best idea but I can't help it I know he's gone but hey it works for me. He made me who I am today he made the man that writes to you today guys. To the all of the WWE Universe KC made Dean Ambrose. So when Becca starts on her whole KC would be disappointed in you if he saw what you've become speech. I know she does it to get what she wants out of me like take her to a party, let her barrow my car so her and friends can go to the movies, stop smoking which didn't work, get what she likes to call a real job which didn't work, and now I'm guessing the most recent stop with the bisexual stuff but hey you love who you love right so not gonna happen anyway now that you know about that part of my past am gonna take this story back to the real world so see you there. So where was I oh right so I grab KC's bracelet my jacket and walk downstairs. I fix my shirt and mess up my hair *y'all know the look* when I look up I see Joe and Cole staring at me. I walk past them and toss me keys in the air catching them while laughing at them. I walk out and make sure my wallet is in the car cause it wasn't in my bag and it was so don't worry guys it's all good. So I walk back in and both of the guys are up off the couch and ready to go. We walk outside and I lock the door behind me. I hop in the drivers seat Joe gets in the passenger seat and Cole gets in the back. We get to the bar and I'm like 2 or 3 drinks in but the guys are like 6 drinks in which is weird for them usually I'm the biggest drinker but I get that Joe is going through a lot. So I help them get in the car while they whine about having to leave. On the way home I stop at the liquor store and grab some beer so they'll stop whining. Then we get home and I help them inside and put the beer down on the kitchen island. I grab a captain and coke and walk outback.

Cole's p.o.v

When I was done on the phone I walk out to the living room and ask Joe what him and Jon where talking about before I walked in.
He says "nothing really."

Then I start thinking about Joe and Jon. Jon walks in put me out of my thoughts ruffing his hair and damn he looks perfect. I almost told him that I like him but I didn't. Jonny grabs his keys throwing them in the air and catching them while laughing. Then he walks back in. We leave and Jon locks the front door I get in the back seat. That is all I remember from that night.

Joe's p.o.v

We walk outside and Jonny locks the front door. I get in the passenger seat. We get to the bar and thats all I remember.