Love you bro

Cole's p.o.v

I walk into Jon's house and see him and Joe talking. Then I walk to my room put my bags down and walk back out to the living room but I don't see Joe or Jon so I walk back to my room. I look through my bags and find a good outfit to wear to the bar tonight.

Cole's outfit

I really hope I don't get drunk tonight and just tell the guys that I like them but at least if I do I can blame it on the alcohol

I really hope I don't get drunk tonight and just tell the guys that I like them but at least if I do I can blame it on the alcohol. I change into the outfit I picked out. Then my phone goes off I look at it and see it's my buddy Marek who is a trainer at the wrestling academy where I'm also a trainer (The Black and The Brave). I answer the phone and I hear him the other trainer Matt and some of the guys we train they all yell congrats at the same time causing me to laugh. When I finish laughing I say "thanks you guys."

Dean's p.o.v

Joe walks up to his room and I walk up to my room. I start to think about Cole and Joe. I say to myself "I definitely like Joe more but I have to tell both of them it's eating me alive keeping this a secret from my best friends wait I have to deal with Becca first."

I text Becca and say "hey I don't know what your feeling so I'm not going to say I know how your feeling but I need to talk to you please your my sister."

She texts me back saying "go talk your new boyfriends you said you trust them more anyway."

I text her "please don't do this right now you know I was joking I need someone who I can talk to without being judged for being me who knows what I'm feeling and your the only person who knows that I like them please just let me talk to you."

She says "fine you can come over tomorrow around 6 when I get home from work I gotta go love you bro."

Then I walk over and knock on Joe's door. He opens the door and I ask if I can come in. He say yes and I walk in. I say "so about we said before Cole walked in."

He looks at the ground and says "hey it's ok we can talk about it later when Cole isn't around if you want to."

I say "yeah totally but.."

He cuts me off and says "it's getting late so if we're going out to celebrate we should probably get ready bro."

I say "yeah you're right I'll meet you downstairs when we're done."

Then I walk out saying under my breath "love you bro."