Monday Night Raw

Dean's p.o.v

Me and Joe are sitting on the sofa in our locker room when Cole comes out of the bathroom in his ring gear and his hair wet. Boy does he look good wait so I like both of my tag team partners holy shit. Why I mean Joe looks better but Cole doesn't look to bad himself. No Ambrose stop just stop.

(Skip to after the match)

The Shield won but Dean couldn't stop looking at Roman and Seth mostly Roman but Seth to. Seth couldn't stop looking at both Dean and Roman. Roman couldn't stop looking at Dean.

Seth's p.o.v

So I want to ask the guys if they want to go out for some drinks to celebrate our win but I don't know. I start to say "hey do you guys want." but I stop before I could get the rest of my sentence out.

Both of them look at me and Jon asks "want to what dude?"

I look down at the ground take a deep breath and say "I was just wondering if you guys wanted to go get some drinks and celebrate but if you don't want to or have other plans it's cool."

Jon and Joe look at each other then back at me and Joe says "I'm in."

Then Jon says "me to but I have to call Becca back really quick first."

We go to our locker room and change out of our ring gear. Jon gets done first and grabs his phone and bag and tells us to met him outside when we're done.