Just Tell me Bro

Dean's p.o.v

Me and the boys are going out for drinks tonight to celebrate our win. So we change and I'm done first so I grab my phone and bag and tell the guys to meet me outside when they're done. I walk outside and call Becca back. She answers on the first ring and she sounds relieved but I don't know why. I ask "what's up sis?"

She says "I was worried about you when you didn't pick up the phone you always take my calls big bro what happened earlier."

I say "nothing just think a lot."

She says "oh well that's kinda scary."

I ask "haha what did you need me for?"

She says "I was just checking on you but now I'm intrigued what were you thinking about."

I tell her "none of your business Snoopy."

She says "spill it we both know your going to you trust me the most."

I say "first no I trust Joe a lot more than I have ever or will ever trust you and second I'm not telling."

She says "ouch that hurts Smoky it really hurts now tell me."

I say "I'm not telling and what did Uncle Richard tell you about calling me Smoky."

She says "if I ever call you Smoky to do it over the phone so I don't get hurt but what did he tell you about calling me Snoopy."

I say "that it was the best nickname anybody could ever give you."

She says "just tell me what you were thinking about earlier."

I say "fine but if you tell a soul what I'm about to tell you there will be no place on Earth you can hide that I won't find you I'm I understood."

She says "yes I got it if I tell you will hunt me down and make me pay now tell me."

I take a deep breath and say "will Renee was sleeping with Dirk when I got home so we broke up."

Becca cut me off saying "seriously I'm going to make her pay for hurting my big brother."

I say "Becca chill it's ok the thing is it didn't hurt."

She says "if your just saying that to protect her you better tell me now cause I'm pissed bro like major league pissed."

I say "no I'm telling you the truth and stop interrupting me ok."

She says "ok but I thought that was it there is more."

I say "yes now listen or I'll stop talking then I realized I might be bisexual sis."

She doesn't say anything so I keep going. I say "yeah I think I'm in love with Joe and possibly Cole."

So wait for her to blow up on me and tell me that I'm stupid and crazy and do her whole if KC was here what would he say thing but nothing just silence. Then I look over and see Joe and I guess Cole is still inside. So I'm waiting for Becca to answer me or even say something but she just hangs up on me.