I Will Always Love You

Seth's p.o.v

So me and my boyfriend Randy walk into my house. I take our bags up to our room and when I walk back downstairs I walk into Randy and we both fall down. I look at him and say I'm sorry about five hound times but he just laughs with his perfect smile his handsome eyes and sexy laugh I just get lost. I'm snapped back into reality by Randy kissing me but by the look in his eyes I know he's not telling me something and he knows this. I say "Randy baby what's wrong I know your not telling me something."

Randy looks at me and says "well I've been cheating on you with this woman that I've known for years now and she's pregnant and I want to ask her to marry me I'm really sorry Seth I'll leave."

Randy gets all his stuff and leaves. I'm sitting on the couch watching tv trying not to cry but I know I will sooner or later. I text Randy and say "I just need you to know I will always love you Randy always."

I get up and get in the shower and say to myself "holy shit I was dating Randy to hide my feelings for Dean."

I get out of the shower and lay on my bed and start thinking about Dean. I notice a smile on my face from ear to ear. I end up falling asleep thinking about Dean.