Chapter 4: A Sudden Surprise

Author's Note: Hey guys! So this is my first fan fiction to be posted on my wattpad! I am new to this so I don't quite understand how to do fancy stuff for my profile and everything so I kind of look pathetic lol. Also, I have 26 reads on this story! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! That's good for me! Anyways, here's the next chapter.

NIALL'S POV

"Dude, she's soo into you!" said Louis looking down at his phone.

"Really? What did Eleanor say..?" I asked.

Louis handed me his phone and let me read the message Eleanor had just sent him.

"Okayy, so basically what happened was we were all squealing about how it looked like Harry was crushing on Kendall, (By the way, can you find out if he actually does or not?), and then I said "And Sarah! Do you like Niall? It'd be soo cute if you did!" And then she said that honestly she wasn't ready to move past Elliott but she could tell she was falling for him. :D "

I got a warm, fuzzy feeling inside from reading that text message. I wondered how much time she needed to get over Elliott... I knew I couldn't wait too long because she was going back to the U.S. in about three weeks... I knew I was going to need more help. There was no easy way to approach this.

"Hellooooo? Earth to Niall!" said Louis.

I realized I had just completely zoned out.

"Sorry man.. I was just thinking. But how could I ask her out if she still needs time to get over Elliott and she goes back home in three weeks?"

"I don't know.. we'll think of something." Louis assured me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENDALL'S POV

I was just finishing up straightening my hair when I looked at my phone to see what time it was. 5:35 . The boys would be back from the recording studio any minute. Just then I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I said.

In walked Harry.

"Hey I didn't even hear one of the girls let you guys in downstairs!" I said to him.

"It's because I'm a ninja like that!" he said as he jumped into a ninja pose.

"Oh really now? You'll have to teach me how to become a pro like you!"

"You shall learn soon enough, young grasshopper."

Harry was so silly. His humor was something that I just found absolutely adorable. We were a lot of times really corny with each other, but it was a cute kind of way to harmlessly flirt.

I turned back to my mirror just for one second to brush through my hair one last time. Before I could do so, my brush was grabbed out of my hand by Harry.

"Haha! You can't reach it!" He teased as he held it above my head.

I kept jumping and reaching for his arm but never got quite close enough.

"Pleaseeeee Harry!?" I begged him.

"Fine, fine." He said as he lowered the brush back down to where I could reach.

When he handed it to me, he didn't let go. We both just stood there holding the brush. Then, he randomly leaned in to give me a hug. At least, that's what it looked like at first. That was before I realized his lips were pressed against mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SARAH'S POV