Chapter 19: Lunch

SARAH'S POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked Elliott.

"Your family asked me if I wanted to come see you when you landed." By this point, Haley and Kendall had already greeted their parents and everyone had their attentioned turned to Elliott and I. Kendall and Haley were the only ones that actally knew about the bad breakup with Elliott. My parents knew about the breakup, obviously because they knew I was dating Niall. But Elliott had always been a family friend and someone my parents liked really well and I guess they just didn't know his jerk side. Which I didn't either up until a few weeks ago.

"Great." I fake smiled through gritted teeth.

"Are you guys hungry?" asked Haley's father.

"Yeah, Dad. We slept through lunch on the plane." said Haley.

"Let's go to eat then. The airport has a nice restuaraunt we can eat at." Kendall's mom suggested.

"Woohoo! Food!" Said Cameron. He and Niall were going to get along well. I could sense it.

Our big group walked over to the restaraunt. Haley, Kendall, and I reliving everything that had happened the past month. Well..the good parts at least. We didn't dare mention anything that happened last night for four reasons.

1. We would all be in trouble if our parents knew we went clubbing.

2. We didn't need our parents to know we got drunk and had alchohol in general. (With the exception of Haley because she didn't drink.)

3. I don't even want to know the consequences of what my parents would do if they found out Niall and I had had sex and i lost my virginity... while I was drunk may I add.

4. Kendall didn't want to be reminded of the fact Harry cheated on her.

"How many in your party?" asked a waitress at the airport restaurant.

"Eleven." smiled my mom.

Eleven? There was that many of us? I looked around and double checked. Haley, Haley's mom, Haley's dad, Kendall, Kendall's mom, Kendall's dad, Cameron, my mom, my dad, Elliott and myself. Yepp, eleven.

"Right this way." she smiled.

We sat down in the large booth that fit all of us. I, unfortunately was seated beside of Elliott.

"So, Haley, tell us about your boyfriend, Zayn." said Haley's parents. I know that Zayn wouldn't have a hard time winning Haley's parents over when he met them. Haley was muslim, as was her family so they wanted her to marry a muslim. Which Zayn was, so that was already one given brownie point to him.

Haley smiled at the thought of Zayn as she searched the words to describe him. Her cheeks blushed as she began to speak. "Well, he is tan with dark hair. He's an amazing singer as you guys can probably tell, he is kind of shy at first but really is very sweet. He is fun to be around and laid back and very respectful. You'll be proud to know he is also Muslim."

"Well, the good thing about you having a famous boyfriend is that your parents can always google him and learn everything about him." Kendall's dad joked.

"Very true!" said Haley's mom. "Well, Haley I am sure he is a wonderful guy and I am very happy for you." smiled Haley's mom.

"So how exactly did you meet the boys?" asked Cameron.

"Well, we all had actually just finished picking out our rooms and unpacking when I heard a knock at the door. So I went over and unlocked it, praying it wasn't a killer." Everyone began to laugh except for Elliott as I told this bit. "But it was actually Zayn." I said nodding over towards Haley. "He came to introduce himself because he and the other boys were actually staying next door for awhile so he wanted to get to know us. I was in complete and utter shock to say at the least. So I called for Haley and Kendall and they met him and then he brought us over to meet Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam. Basically, everything kind of fell into place from there." I smiled.