Chapter 27: Isn't he lovely?

SARAH'S POV

The date was July 23, 2012. Yes, two years since the boys have been together and I couldn't be more proud. At the moment, we were at a picnic. It was at a private park on the outskirts of London. The terrific ten was here, which was still me, Niall, Haley, Zayn, Eleanor, Louis, Danielle, Liam, Hannah, and Harry. The band came which I was happy about, but that meant Josh brought Kendall. I have no idea how they've stayed together for five months. That's a mystery for all of us. As for my baby? I was expecting any day now! I was nine months pregnant and my due date was in three days and if my water didn't break before then, I would have an appointment on that day, July 26th. 

Things weren't awkward for us with Kendall around. No onne spoke to her and we pretended as if she wasn't there. We were an alliance where as she only had Josh who was even suspicious that she had been using him. If he had been suspicious you would think he would broke it off by now, but no he didn't. We had grown to absolutely adore Hannah. She was the sweetest girl and we loved her to death! She was a great friend fit in well with us. 

"Guys... I'd like to... ermm.. introduce... uhh.. PaulWantsToGiveAToast." Harry was actually supposed to give the toast but it was obvious he was nervous. 

"Awww.. he's so cute when he's nervous." Hannah giggle-whispered frm beside me. I smiled back at her as I directed my attention to Paul who was obviously not ready to give a speech. The wind blew and I held down my floral sundress so that no one would see my big, fat pregnant butt. My self-esteem had grown extremely low during these last few months due to my weight. I guess that was normal.

"Well, I'm going to make this the best I can, though I was not prepared to give this speech...." said Paul trailing off. Everyone laughed, the boys parents, terrific ten, Simon, and the band. I don't count Kendall as a person, she is the she devil. "But, these past two years being your manager has been incredible, boys. I couldn't ask for a better group of five lads to take care of. You drive my crazy sometimes..." he said narrowing his eyes down to Louis who had a sheepish grin on his face. "But I really couldn't ask for a better job . Being your manager doesn't feel like a job, because I have so much fun doing it. I can't wait to see what more success the future brings to you boys. Thank you." said Paul as he stepped out of the middle of everyone. Now it was Simon's turn to give a toast.

"Wow. Seems like just yesterday, I was at each of your audition locations watching you indivisually try out for X Factor. You've come a long way and... " 

"EEEEEEP!" I yelped. Clutching my sides. Oh shit. Oh no. Not now, please not now. Niall rushed to my side. His figure became blurry as my eyes began to water. 

"Sarah, are you okay?!" he asked worriedly. Everyone was looking at me. 

"Niall! I think my water just broke!" I said. There was a chorus of gasps by the crowd that had gathered from the picnic. 

"Get her to the car." Niall ordered. Paul came and picked me up, carrying me to the car. Niall wasn't quite strong enough to carry me and my pregnant belly.

We sped off in the van. Paul was driving and Simon was in the passenger seat directing him to the hospital. I was in one of the bucket seats, with Niall beside me squeezing my hand for reassurance. It made me feel x100 better knowing he was there. Haley, Louis, and Eleanor were in the back. I didn't really know who was in what car and who else was coming to the hospital. I felt bad that Zayn and Haley had to split up for the car ride but I really needed my best friend and Louis and Eleanor. There just weren't enough seats. Louis was the boy I was closest to and Eleanor was the girl I was closest to (besides Haley) and I needed them both with me. The car ride was only about ten minutes though so I don't think Haley and Zayn minded that much.