Chapter 26: Drama at the studio

HARRY'S POV

"Hey.. Uhhh.. Josh can I talk to you for a second?" I asked nervously. I couldn't belive Kendall was standing right in front of me. I had no feelings left for her whatsoever, I was falling really hard for Hannah. But seeing her for the first time in four months still brought me pain to my heart. 

"Sure thing. Kendall why don't you stay here and get to know the guys and their girls." he smiled as he walked away. 

"Okay, babe." Kendall giggled innocently. 

"Be right back, babe." I said letting go of Hannah's hand and pressing my lips to her forehead. She was so sweet and had known Louis forever and was easy to get along with so I wasn't really worried at all about leaving her for a few minutes. 

Josh and I walked to a vacant recording room that didn't have anyone booked in it today. I shuffled my feet anxiously because I didn't really know where to begin. The floor suddenly became interesting as I searched in, still trying to figure out how to begin this situation with Josh.

"What's up, Haz?" he said breaking the silence. I tilted my head up so I could face him. Josh was a cool guy I really don't think this was going to be a big deal. But who knows, that's why they call it a surprise. 

"Listen... Your girlfriend Kendall..." I said trailing off. I didn't really know what to say after that. 

"What about her?" He asked. Josh's expression hardened and his lips formed a straight line. He leaned back against the desk crossing his arms. 

"Remember when I told you about the girl who broke my  heart..? T-That's her..There's some history between us..." I said. Josh's expression softened again as he walked towards me. Please don't hit me. Please don't hit me. I thought to myself. I mean he needed to know. I'm sure he would appreciate my honesty rather than keeping it from him. Telling him was the mature thing to do. 

"Come here." He gave me a 'Bro Hug' which I gladly returned thought I was much taller than him. 

"Dude, I'm sorry." I said. "But honestly, it's a little awkward. The boys aren't too fond of her and neither am I."

"Wait so she already knows the lads?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, of course. All ten of us would go on group dates and stuff. Why?" I said. My look matched Josh's. I was puzzled.

"She told me she didn't know any of you, just that she was a fan..." He said. Something strange was definitely going on here. 

"Look, I swear. I've dated her. I've known her since September - About five months. She'd lying to you, Josh." I didn't want to say it because it would have been extremely rude, but I couldn't help but think that Kendall was using Josh to get to us... Or to try re-break my heart that Hannah had just mended. It just doesn't make sense. 

"You don't think... She's using me do you?" Well looks like my thoughts aren't too far-fetched because now even Josh thinks it's a possibility.