Epilogue and Important Author's Note

Epilogue, 11 years later.

SARAH'S POV

"Gooo Teagan! Yes! Good pass! Go, Leah! Go, Leah!" I cheered.

"Come on, Leah!" cheered Niall.

Eleven years later, and I was still hanging out with my nine best friends. It was crazy that we all had gotten married in the past eleven years and had kids. I'll fill you in on each couple.

Danielle and Liam got married seven years ago since they had been dating the longest out of all of us. It was the last concert of the 2016 world tour during the last song when Liam proposed to Danielle. I can remember it as if it was yesterday. "So you guys know my girlfriend, Danielle, right?" Liam asked the audience as the started screaming. "How about we bring her out, yeah?" he asked. I pushed Danielle out on stage from the side. She had a confused expression on her face as she cautiously joined Liam and the boys on stage. Liam greeted her with a quick peck on the stage, causing the crowd to go mad and take loads of pictures. Liam then gave a speech about how much he loved Danielle before getting down on one knee and proposing. "Danielle, will you marry me?" he asked her. I've never seen Liam smiling so big as he anticipated her answer. "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" the crowd chanted. Danielle start crying and nodded and gave Liam a huge hug after he stood up. Liam picked her up and spun her around and kissed her on the head. They now had two twin boys, Lachlan James Payne and Christopher Cole Payne. They both were very athletic boys and really were just so adorable. They had just turned five last week.

Louis and Eleanor were next to get married. They got married six years ago, one year after Liam and Danielle. Eleanor describes the proposal as "unique". Louis and Eleanor liked to go on walks through the park often. So the day Louis proposed to her, she wasn't expecting it because it was nothing out of the ordinary that they went on walks. "Look up." Louis said to Eleanor as he squeezed her hand. "Eleanor, will you marry me?" was spelled out by a sky-writer jet. Her answer was yes, obviously and they now had a six year old boy named Calen Alexander Tomlinson.

Zayn and Haley got married three years ago when One Direction officially retired from their careers. They still play in gigs occasionally, but they aren't technically a band anymore. Zayn proposed to Haley when the ten of us took a trip to Disney Land in France. It was the cutest thing ever. I was so happy for her. They had a daughter who as four. Haley had gotten pregnant shortly after her engagement with Zayn. It was stressful because as her stomach grew, so did the size of her wedding dress. But we got everything worked out. So now they have adorable little Lilly Jane Malik. She is such a sweet little girl, just like her mother.

Harry and Hannah were still together and got married in the winter of last year. Harry proposed to Hannah by having a surprise party for her birthday last summer and had us all wear a tshirt with letters on them.We stood in an order so that the letters spelled out, "W-I-L-L--Y-O-U--M-A-R-R-Y--M-E-?" When Hannah and Harry walked in, Hannah had tears in her eyes. She got emotional when she saw out t-shirts, and after she said yes, Harry got emotional too. They were so adorable. Hannah was currently expecting a child but they didn't know the gender yet.

As for Niall and I? Well, we got married a few months after Louis and Eleanor. Niall took me to a local fair in downtown London where we got caricatures drawn of ourselves onto one canvas. We posed together with Niall's arm around me, we both were smiling. I coudn't wait to see when it was done! I was confused at first by writing on the caricature. Not only did the caricaturist sign his name, but he also wrote out a speech bubble coming from Niall's mouth. "Sarah, will you marry me?" said the caricature of Niall. My caricature didn't have a speech bubble. "Yes!" I answered and kissed him passionately. While I kissed Niall, the caricaturist flipped the portrait back around and added a speech bubble to my caricature. "Yes!" it read. "Here you guys go." he smiled handing us the portrait when it was done. "That will be 40 pounds." Niall thanked the paid and payed him after slipping the engagement ring on my finger. We walked hand in hand through the fair with our caricature in our bag. Five and a half years ago, our twin girls were born. Their names are Teagan Rose Horan and Leah Catherine Horan. They were identical, the only difference about them was their hair. They both had the same color blond hair and blue eyes, and all the other similarities. However, Leah's hair was naturally straight while as Teagan's hair was adorably curly.