Chapter 6: Bad Timing

A/n: 54 Reads!!!!!!!!!!!! That's like double of wahat I was happy with last time! Lol so last night, my friends Grace, Caroline, and I decided we wanted to dye Grace's hair red. Her hair is drak so the streaks we put in underneath kind of showed up a little. Then we decided to tip-dye Caroline's dark hair hot pink, it worked too, it was like tinted. Well, was cleaning up, my bangs accidently got pink dye on them. So now the tip of my blonde bangs are hot pink. Just felt like sharing that with you... On to the next part!

NIALL'S POV

Waking up the next morning, things didn't seem right not being okay with Sarah. I had plans to meet Gina at Starbucks this afternoon at 1:30 so I figured I would invite Sarah there around 1 to give her a quick apology before Gina got there. I had been thinking all morning on what exactly I was going to say. I typed Sarah a message asking her if she would like to meet me there.

SARAH'S POV

When I woke up the next morning around 11, I was a mess. After almost an hour of crying in the bathroom, I went up to bed around 1am. I was a little bit scared when I looked and saw my reflection. I looked that bad. My blonde hair was everywhere and a tangled mess, and I had mascara stains running down my cheeks. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 3 new messages. One was from my mom asking how I was doing, one from Elliott asking about today's plans, and the third one was from Niall. I read his first.

"Sarah,

I just wanted to say I'm so so sorry for last night. I was being immature and jealous. Anyways, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go talk things over some coffee at starbucks around one ish? And again, I'm so sorry for the way I acted and I know this texed isn't enough so if we meet up, I'll apologize in person too...

-Niall . xx"

I quickly replied.

"I'm sorry for how I acted too. I was being a bitch and definately did not help the situation. See you at 1.

-Sarah."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SARAH'S POV (CONTINUED)

I left our apartment at 12:50 to go meet Niall downtown at starbucks. It wasn't a long walk and the weather was nice so I decided to do that instead of use the car we had rented.

When I got there, Niall was already seated with a cup of coffee in his hand reading a magazine. I went up to the counter and got my usual, a vanilla bean frappe. Then, I went and sat down with Niall.

"Hey." I said as I sat down.

"Hi." he said back.

"Sarah, " he began right when I said "Niall, I-"

"You first." I said.

"Look, I'm happy for you and Elliott. I need to accept the fact that you don't have feelings for me and I need to move on. I've thought about it a lot and I think we just need to stay friends. It would make things a lot less complicated."

This was so messed up.

"So this is all better right?" he said.

'"Sure.." I answered.

"What's wrong?"

"I just dumped Elliott." I mumbled.

A trashy dressed red-haired girl then approached us and bent down and kissed Niall.

"Hello love." she said to him.

"Umm.. Sarah this is my old friend Gina. We decded to meet up and yeah I guess we still have feelings for each other."

Was this real life?

"Oh okay, well I'll let you two catch up and all that lovey dovey stuff." I said with a fake forced smile as I got up to leave starbucks. A pang of jealousy and sadness ran through my numb body as I left the shop holding back the millions of tears strugling to leave my eyes.  I refused to cry until I got to the car. I called Eleanor first thing.

"Hey.." I said with a sniffle.
"Hey girl! You okay?" she said. "I finally admitted to myself that Niall was who I wanted to be with. So I broke up with Elliott this morning. Then I went out with Niall to get coffee and this trashy girl came up to us and yeah. If he isn't dating her yet, he will be soon."
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry... I don't know what to say.. so you want me to talk to him?" she asked sympathetically.
"No, I'll get over it.. I just need a girls' night out." I told her.
"I can make that happen! Sleepover at my place with the other girls tonight!?" she said. "For sure! Can't wait! And thanks again!" "Anytime babe! Love yunnss!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SARAH'S POV (CONTINUED)    

"One Direction's Niall Horan caught 'getting cozy' with an old friend today! More on the story later this evening!" Wow, this sucked. I just couldn't get away from this boy, could I?

"She won't be hanging around us." I looked up to see Eleanor looking at me.

"Wait what?" I was confused.

"We don't like her already, none of us do." she stated.

"But you guys could have your little One Direction girlfriend group!" I said trying to be positive.

"Please, Eleanor is right.. We don't want to hag around with her. We would much rather hang out with you. She isn't welcomed." added Danielle.

"But El, You and Niall are best friends. Don't you think it would crush him to know that his best friend wanted nothing to do with his girlfriend? It wouldn't be so tough on him." I reminded her.

"Yeah, but Niall also resects my opinions. If I don't aprove, he won't continue. We don't want to hang out with her cause 1. We think she's kind of...revealing. 2. We like you way better. 3. Niall is only with her right now because he thought he couldn't have ou. Now that he realizes you are available, she will be gone in the next few days. He probably would have ended it today, but Niall is so sweet and caring that he couldn't stand to think that he had hurt a girls' feelings and for her to feel used. Trust me."

"I haven't even known Niall for very long and I can tell what Eleanor is saying is true." said Kendall. Haley nodded in agreement.

"Well thanks, guys. That means a alot." I smiled and brough them together and hugged all four of them at once.

"Hey, why don't we watch a movie?" suggested Haley.

"Sounds good!" said Eleanor.

"Charlie St. Cloud?" asked Danielle.

"YES PLEASE." I said.

"ZAC EFRON YESSSS." said Kendall.

Maybe Zac Efrom could get my mind off of Niall...

A/N: I NEED TO KNOW if you want

A. Niall and Gina & Sarah and Elliott

B. Niall and Sarah (away with Gina and Elliott.)

C. Niall and Gina (Sarah and new character)