CHAPTER 3 - HE IS KWON JIYONG?!

DARA’s POV

GAAHHH!! How embarrassing! It turns out that kidnapper guy was telling the truth. I got myself in the wrong apartment and in the wrong building. And I did made a mess in his place! *Cringe* Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

Although I feel guilty for thrashing his place, I’m still glad I’m out of that nuthouse. That guy is creepy! The apartment has full-blown pictures of him all over the walls, how very narcissistic!

I quickly ran back to my apartment, took a shower and grabbed my things. I still need to go to school. And oh yeah, Bom! Gahd!! I need to prepare myself because I'm pretty sure she's hella pissed off.

I am beginning to remember what happened last night. I made a scene at the bar - cussing nonstop at the manager because I wanted to take the bar stool as a 'souvenir' but he won't let me. What the hell! Why did I want a BAR STOOL as a souvenir?!

In my blurring vision, I saw Bom pleading for forgiveness as the bouncers dragged us out while I was puking, making a trail of vomit on our way. Bom's charms didn't work; we were thrown off the bar in record time! Adding to her embarrassment, I puked all over her as well. Plus, I kicked her out of the cab as she was about to take me home. And by 'kicked her out', I meant I literally KICKED her. I'll be lucky if I can get back home today with just a few broken ribs because she is going to butcher me! And I still have to apologize to that psycho guy living in the next building.

URGH! That stupid bet is sucking my soul.

*** O ***

Dara looked at the mirror one last time. She looks horrible with the bruises, bumps and scratches on her face. Oh hell. She sighed and headed to school, avoiding all the possible places where she might encounter Bom. Fortunately, Bom’s major is Music which is located in the next building. Unless her best friend intentionally go to her building like before, she should be fine. But Bom’s schedule is full until the afternoon which means Dara should have the legs of a ninja once the school bell rings so she won’t have to deal with her.

As soon as she reached the safety of her classroom, Dara breathed a sigh of relief. But her relief lasted for a mere five seconds when her classmates started popping out like mushrooms around her. 

“Dara-ahjumma, have you already invited Kwon Jiyong to be your date?” One of her classmates asked, making her shrivel up in her seat.

“I will invite him, okay? I’ll bring him to our Univ Ball”, Dara shot back rather weakly.

“You’re still insisting that you’ll be able to make him come to our school? I’m sure you figured out by now who Kwon Jiyong really is.”

Dara clenched her fists. “I know. He’s a celebrity.”

“Which is why it’s impossible for him to be your date, ahjumma”, Junhyung said. “And besides, look how presentable you are?” He said sarcastically and chuckled. This bastard. Dara would very much love to scratch his eyeballs out if only there are no witnesses surrounding them.