CHAPTER 14 - EYESHADOW MAN

JIYONG's POV

Dara lifted her chin up and crossed her arms over her chest. If she thought she looked intimidating, she was sadly mistaken. With her humongous glasses and her oversized clothes that seemed like they were made using the fabric of a bedsheet, she looked pathetic. With her tiny frame, TOP hyung could break her bones with just one sneeze.

"Can you really handle being in this MV?" TOP hyung taunted.

"The question is, can you handle me being in this MV?" Dara-ahjumma shot back.

Seungri chuckled and clasped his hands behind his head. "Oh man, she got some balls." I automatically elbowed the maknae on his stomach. "Ouch!" he yelped. "What the hell, hyung?"

"Shut up," I told him. I then rubbed my nape and watched the two who continued throwing insults at each other. Why is life giving me so much stress? I then directed my gaze at Dara and narrowed my eyes at her. This girl! I should've buried her in the forest when I had the chance. I specifically told her not to go to my workplace!

Shifting my gaze at TOP hyung, I felt anger rising inside of me. Why did he have to suggest Dara-ahjumma for the role in the MV? Is he blind? Can he not see that this ahjumma is not fit to appear in the MV? I could already imagine the mayhem that she would unleash during the filming. It would be a catastrophe.

Daesung approached me and asked, "Why are you so against her being in the MV? If it's because of the way she dresses, the stylists will take care of it."

I let out a mocking laugh while shaking my head. If the stylists will be able to convince her to change her clothes, I will light a candle in their honor. Her ahjumma clothes are like her second skin. I have this weird notion that they held some kind of superpower and that she prays at them at midnight.

"I just think she doesn't suit the role," I replied simply.

"I think she can do well," Youngbae interjected. "I mean, she's the first one who didn't make a fuss when she saw us."

That's because she doesn't know us! These idiots.

"Besides, she looks cute," Seungri said. "With the proper styling, she'll surely look adorable."

Cute? Adorable? I almost vomited inside my mouth. Fine, I'll admit she looks cute when she's sleeping. But once she starts moving, that memory crumbles to dust. If they try to live with her for one day, they'll probably throw her out of the solar system before the day even ends. I'm the only one who can tolerate her.

The corner of my lips curved up in a smile. I don't know why, but I felt a sense of pride knowing that I'm the only one who can tolerate this ahjumma. I was still pondering over that fact when TOP hyung suddenly stepped closer toward Dara and whispered something on her ear. My eyes went wide and without thinking, I hastily tugged the lining of Dara's blouse and pulled her back. My heart was beating fast with what happened.

"Hyung, stop this," I protested. "You dragged this girl here without fully explaining the purpose of this MV shoot. She obviously doesn't want to do this."

Without uttering a word, TOP hyung just smirked and tilted his head to the side in amusement. With a furrowed brow, I glanced back at Dara and was surprised to see her fuming in anger. What the hell did hyung whispered to her to make her agitated?

"Just go," I told Dara in a whisper. "No matter how much the pay is, I'll give it to you if you leave now."

"I'll take the role, Jiyong," she whispered back. "This is between me and eyeshadow man."