CHAPTER 8 - KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR

Jiyong woke up with a pain on his neck. He sat up while massaging it slightly and got a little disoriented on why he was sleeping in the living room. After a few seconds, events of last night came rushing to his head. Right, he had been dragged to the madness called 'Sandara Park'. He let out a heavy sigh as he pulled himself up, wondering if the ahjumma was already awake.

The moment Jiyong stepped inside his bedroom, his eyes widened in disbelief and his mouth hung agape. What the hell?! He roamed his gaze at the things scattered on floor and almost combusted in fury upon seeing the crazy woman sleeping soundly on his bed. This pig! How she managed to mess up his room in just one night was beyond his power of imagination. The place looked like it had been hit by a tsunami! Jiyong slumped his shoulder as if all his energy had been drained in that early morning. He wanted to pull his hair in frustration. Or yell. Or throw every available piece of furniture towards Dara.

A string of curses escaped his lips as he began tidying up the place. There were a lot of thoughts running through his brain, like how to transport Dara's dead body after murdering her for example. He kept asking himself why he provided shelter to the most irritating girl on the planet. One Seungri is enough to make his life miserable, thank you very much. The youngest member of their group has been diligently fulfilling his duty of annoying the crap out of him at every chance he gets and it's enough bullshit to last him a lifetime. Not to mention the rest of Big Bang is also a bunch of weirdos that magically produces headache at the most unsuspecting times.

He was neatly packing Dara's things inside her bag when her wallet fell on the floor. As he picked it up, he noticed that all she had was roughly one thousand won, making him frown. 'Is this all she has?' He thought. She could only buy kimbap sold on the street stores with that amount. So, she really is broke. With a sigh, Jiyong grabbed some cash from his closet and stuffed it inside her wallet together with a post-it note.

It was amazing that Dara-ahjumma still had not woken up. Jiyong had already finished cooking and cleaning and he also finished preparing for work but the crazy woman was still in dreamland. He crossed his arms over his chest as he stood at the side of the bed while watching the sleeping ahjumma.

Without the eyeglasses, she was actually quite cute. Jiyong sat at the edge of the bed and looked closely at her. He pushed aside the strands of hair that fell on the girl's face. She looked adorable when she was asleep but once she started talking, ugh! He shook his head as the 'Dara-ahjumma image' formed in his head. Then, the girl made a gnawing sound as if she was chewing something. Tsk, such a waste of a pretty face. No wonder she didn't have a lot of friends. She's weird and crazy - two traits that spells trouble.

Jiyong tucked the girl carefully under the blanket and left the room. Big Bang had an early schedule and they needed to practice to ensure that their performance in Inkigayo would be the best.

He just hoped that the apartment would still be in one piece when he gets back.

*****

DARA's POV

This must be heaven! When I woke up, my things were neatly placed inside my backpack and when I went to the kitchen, my breakfast was prepared! Then, I found the sticky note that Jiyong left in the table. The first part of the note enumerated all his reminders of what NOT to do. Good heavens, his NOT To Do list would make the apartment building's safety precaution booklet appear like a joke! He also gave me the keycode of his apartment door and at the end of his note, Jiyong said he prepared my lunch and placed it inside the refrigerator. Kyahh!

I headed to the university with a big smile that probably stretched up to the back of my head while clutching the brown lunch bag (that Kwon Ji to the Yong prepared!) near my chest. I felt like a married woman with a very loving husband! I just have to ignore his constant naggings, which was an easy task since Bom pretty much did the same to me so I've learned the craft of not paying attention.