CHAPTER 4 - POOR DARA

JIYONG’s POV

Fcking awesome. Instead of spending my precious time for activities that will bring money to the company, here I am scrubbing the floor of my apartment, all thanks to that vomiting ahjumma who must've been living under a rock. I can't believe she doesn't have any idea who I was.

God, the stench won’t go away! I've been cleaning her mess since this morning and it still smells as if someone killed three cows in here. How can that thin of a girl puke so much??!! ARGHH!!!

I unceremoniously tossed the rag on the floor and sighed. Perhaps it’s a good thing that she doesn't recognize me. No one knows that I'm living here. This is my sanctuary. A place away from the screaming fans who can get insanely attached sometimes.

Hyun Suk Hyung got this apartment for me. The other Big Bang members have their own apartments as well. He intentionally didn't hire any cleaning staff for us because he values independence and self-reliance - which is actually fine by me...UNTIL TODAY! Good heavens, the stench! THE STENCH! The idea of burning my apartment is very tempting right now. Damn, even the flies wouldn't dare enter this place!

Remembering the culprit behind this mess makes my blood boil -  that weird girl with humongous thick-rimmed eyeglasses from the dinosaur era. And don't even get me started with her clothes. Her outfit will upset a lot of designers! She's wearing this gigantic blouse and an ultra-long skirt that falls on her ankles. I swear, four people can fit on those clothes. Doesn't she know her body size? My curtains would've done a better job!

What is up with that ahjumma girl, seriously? I can't help but wonder if she has some loose screws up there.

*Sigh* I just hope that I will never EVER see her again.

*** O ***

DARA’s POV

IT’S HIM! Oh my God, it’s really him! How can this be happening?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

After I made a mess in his apartment and accused him of being a kidnapper, the microscopic chance of approaching him has vanished into thin air. He will probably aim a nuclear missile on my face if he sees me again! *shiver*

“That’s Kwon Jiyong. Although knowing his face wouldn’t make any difference since it will be impossible for you to approach him. He’s the leader of-…” Bom continued explaining who Kwon Jiyong is but my mind ceased to process anything as I gawk at the magazine.

I scanned the pages and browsed through it while my heart hammered painfully inside my chest. I don’t know what to make of the situation, to be honest. My brain is melting with the series of events that is happening.

“Hey, are you listening to me?” Bom nudged me, pulling me out of my trance.

“Huh?”

“I said, now that you see who he is, what can you say about him?”