CHAPTER 12 - LEE MINHO's PLAN

While Dara was waiting for the subway, the LCD by the pillar showed a commercial of Lee Minho. She heard the gushing of teenagers nearby as they marveled over the handsome features of Lee Minho. Dara couldn't help but smirk as she held her groceries. If she told those girls that Minho was her friend, their brains would certainly explode. Then, the Big Bang advertisement was shown. And again, more gushing could be heard from the girls. Dara's smirk grew even wider. If she told those girls that Jiyong was her roommate, South Korea would probably declare a state of emergency. She snickered at the thought while the other bystanders put a safe distance away from the crazy woman.

It was already seven in the evening when Dara arrived at the apartment. "I'M HOMEEE!" She placed the groceries on the kitchen sink and ran toward the room. The door was hanging open and a shirt and pair of socks were scattered on the floor. Jiyong was sleeping shirtless on the bed, lying on his stomach and looking very tired. She was already used to seeing the guy in such state since Big Bang was getting busy in preparing for the new album. They rarely ate together recently due to his schedule.

She sat at the edge of the bed and brushed Jiyong's hair with her fingers, her face drawn with concern. "I thought I'll be able to prepare dinner before you get back. I guess I should still cook in case you wake up," she whispered. She was about to get up when the guy grabbed her hand while his eyes remained shut.

"Don't mess the kitchen," he mumbled in a hushed tone. "I brought food for you in the ref. Just heat it up."

He then let go of her hand and his arm went limp by the side of the bed as he continued his sleep. Dara couldn't comprehend how Jiyong's mind worked. He was always grouchy and gets frustrated with her, but he always took care of her. He could have asked her to move out, but for some reason, he didn't. She even looked for a new apartment since it didn't really feel right to depend on Jiyong until Bom came back, but the guy insisted on coming with her and he rejected every unit. In the last apartment they visited, he just walked toward the bathroom, flushed the toilet and shook his head. Who the hell decides whether an apartment is good enough by just flushing a toilet? She couldn't understand what the toilet had done to offend him. Seriously, the level of perfection that the guy was looking for in an apartment was questionable.

Jiyong then told her to just stay with him until Bom came back since it was not safe for her neighbors if she just lived alone considering she was a walking disaster. End of discussion. Whenever Dara opened up a conversation regarding moving into a different apartment, the guy would just flick his fingers on her forehead. To be honest, it was advantageous for her to stay since it meant she would have more time to ask him to be her Univ Ball date. And even if he didn't agree, she already had a backup plan. She would ask Lee Jongwan to be the guy who would kiss her at the ball. Problem solved! BOOYAH!

Dara carefully placed a blanket over Jiyong and went to the kitchen. She grabbed the food that the guy bought for her and went to Minho's apartment. Her new friend has no sense of time, seriously. He forgets to eat dinner unless someone tells him it's already time to eat. How old is he again? She couldn't fathom how they ended up being friends after he abducted Tam-Tam.

Dara knocked on the apartment door and heard Minho shouting from the other side. "Go away, rabbit!"

She frowned at the closed door and began walking away without second thoughts. Suddenly, Minho opened the door and dashed toward her. He pinched her nose and dragged her inside, pulling her by the nose and ignoring her angry shriek.

"Lee Minho! Let go or I'll pull your hair, I swear!"

The guy finally let go of her and jumped away as he chuckled. He really loved teasing her. She didn't even know why he was very fond of calling her 'rabbit'. This tall idiot lives in his own peculiar world.