CHAPTER 6 - CRAZY NIGHT

Jiyong massaged his nape while scanning the mess that the clumsy woman made. She is indeed a walking disaster. He felt like all his hair turned gray in an instant as his eyes fell on his scattered CD collection. He had a hard time searching for some of those records and in just a matter of minutes...broken. Dara has been in his apartment for merely an hour but she was able to break the things that not even Big Bang members dared touch.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" Dara sincerely apologized while bowing continuously. She was standing behind the coffee table, fumbling the hem of her long blouse.

"Oh, man", Jiyong groaned and slumped on the mess that Dara made, ignoring her while she apologized incessantly. He picked up his things, trying to salvage some of them when he suddenly heard a big 'THUD!' followed by 'CRASSSHHHH!!!' - the two sounds that he doesn't want to hear.

Oh no no no no NOOOOO!!!

He slowly, VERY SLOWLY, turned his head to look at the source of that sound and his eyes widened at the new mess that Dara made. She was simultaneously apologizing and bowing a while ago and it turns out she bowed so low that she banged her head on the coffee table surface, breaking it into gazillion pieces!

Jiyong groaned in frustration and rubbed his face with his palm. Brilliant. This is so f*cking brilliant. Now he has a broken coffee table to attend to. Arrrghhh!! Never has he felt like beheading a woman until today.

"I'm sorry", Dara muttered meekly while trying to pick up the broken glasses. Jiyong sighed heavily as he noticed the lump on her forehead and the blood on her fingers.

"You're bleeding. Stop that", he said. She just stared at him with a bewildered look. Then, she looked at her fingers and just shrugged it off as if it's an everyday occurrence to her.

"I said, stop that", Jiyong instructed impatiently and pulled her up, making her sit on the couch. He immediately searched for his first aid kit and when he went back to the living room, he saw her with the same apologetic dorky expression that gets on his nerves. Damn it. What has he gotten himself into?

He started tending to her wounds and while doing so, he can feel her gaze on him as if he's doing something illegal. "WHAT?" He asked grumpily, making her jerk back in surprise.

"Uhhmmm...I'm sorry again. And thanks for letting me stay."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just please stop knocking things off, will you?! And remember not to tell anyone that I live here." He looked at her pointedly and Dara nodded in response.

"You can sleep on the couch. Tomorrow, please make sure to find another place", Jiyong reminded her and placed the cold compress on her forehead briskly that her head was thrown backwards. Dara's eyeglasses fell off her nose and she almost fell on the floor since she wasn't able to quickly gain her balance.

"Okay!" She chirped in response, pushing her spectacles back in place and beaming at him.

'Jeez. This ahjumma', Jiyong thought while staring at the clumsy woman.

*** O ***

DARA's POV

Aaahhh!!! What a great morning! Using the celebrity's blanket and waking up in a celebrity's couch inside the celebrity's apartment! Booyah! Everything looks amazing; not to mention everything smells great! I wonder why my apartment never smelled this good?

Yawning mightily, I jumped out of the couch and did my morning stretches – placing my hands on my hips and bending to the left, right, back and front. I shut my eyes in contentment and shook my hips slowly and hastened my pace. I probably look like a spinning top that lost its mind. I then did my facial exercises; opening my mouth widely and pouting while making weird noises. I figured it wouldn't matter since he's probably aslee-... "GAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" I crossed my arms over my chest when I saw him sitting on the kitchen while sipping a cup of coffee. Oh gosh! Did he see what I was doing earlier? He glared at me with disgust and rolled his eyes. Yep, he saw me. Wahh!!