Chapter 3 : Captured

I walked with my shoulders back and head held high, refusing to show any sort of weakness, a feat in itself considering I was dressed in a tshirt and panties. He lead me into the back seat of a dark, expensive looking sedan. Every parent that has ever existed is probably screaming right now.

He only released my hand when the doors locked and the car began to move, the world outside partially hidden behind the heavily tinted windows. He passed me a bottle of water. Deciding that there was no point in them drugging it and considering how thirsty I was from having just woken up, I drank the entire bottle. And there goes rule number two. Sorry mom and dad. I placed the bottle in a cup holder as I moved to sit as far away from him as I could, trying to cross my legs before realising that the logistics of my outfit didn't really allow for that.

About thirty minutes later, the silence felt suffocating, scenarios flashing through my mind at dizzying speeds. "Where are we going?"

He looked up from his phone screen, seeming at first, like his thoughts weren't completely present. He blinked a few times, meeting my eyes as his trademark bravado returned. Interesting. "How about you scoot back over here so we won't have to yell." He patted the seat between us.

I crossed my arms. "I can hear you just fine."

"Okay, but what about giving some to get some?"

My eyes widened slightly. "Are you seriously saying you won't answer my question unless I sit next to you?"

He chuckled softly. "Well when you say it like that it sounds stupid." His expectant look was proof enough that despite his earlier joking tone, my moving was fully a prerequisite if I wanted any information. I made a big show of my displeasure of having to do so, as I moved closer. Well I'm mostly annoyed, I thought to myself as he placed a muscular arm around my shoulders, the scent of his cologne washing over me. He appeared to be very pleased with himself when he said, "My father wishes to meet you."

My eyebrows narrowed. "And why is he interested in me?"

His arm dropped just a little lower. "Have you looked in a mirror lately, doll?"

I did my best to brush off that comment. I rolled my eyes. Very aloof. "You know what I mean. Why would a busy man like him, want to meet with me?"

He shrugged. "I told him about our night together." His ever descending arm continued to move along, sending a shock down my spine as he gripped my waist and pulled my body even tighter against his.

"What night together? It was basically fifteen minutes."

His other hand grasped his heart dramatically as he winced. "Ah, you wound me." He grasped my chin. "Let me make it up to you then, give me one more night and I promise we'll have at least hours together." The double entendre had my mind drifting off to such thoughts.

I cleared my throat, trying to regain my focus for the issue in front of me. Come on, don't let him get in your head. You can handle him. I flashed him a smile. "Is that so?" I placed a hand on his shoulder. "What are we waiting for, then?" I leaned in. "I'm about ready to take you up on that offer right now. Was never big on meeting the parents anyway." If I could get him alone, I might be able to escape. Plus a bonus little hookup won't hurt anyone. I mentally flicked myself. I really need to get a lid on this attraction to him, or this plan is going to go south real fast.

He lightly squeezed my chin before letting it go. "As tempting as that sounds, no one ignores my father's wishes." Damn it.

I tilted my head. "Is that a warning?"

"Yes"

***

The car arrived in front of the airport a few hours later, turning in and driving all the way until it stopped in front of an awaiting private jet at the end of the runway. An elegant logo was displayed on the plane's tail; the letter 'P' incorporated into the design.