A New Year

I should probably catch up on what has happened last time you heard from our heroes. Well everyone knows that Ben is ruling over the land as King and still with his beloved Mal. The two are growing strong and their feelings for each other grow more with each day.

Evie is still the royal advisor to King Ben, they have been doing a transfer program allowing kids from the Isle to study at Auardon and if they like it they can remain in Auradon. She is still also working on her fashion while balancing not only her duties with Ben, but school, and her relationship with Doug.

Carlos and Jane are still growing strong with their cute smitten romance. The VK boy has been doing much better in the sports he's apart of due to his best pal, Jay. Jane and Carlos manage to find the time in between their own personal schedule to spend time together.

Jay had been content not finding romance because he didn't believe in that, however, things started to change when Lonnie pushed for her to join the tourney team which Chad was against. Lonnie convinced to go out with her to hear her out, which led to a relationship. The son of Jafar still finds his role as captain for the teams important so, even though Lonnie is on the team he doesn't treat her differently.

Ellie has been able to enjoy Auradon much more with the newspaper club with Tia and Rory. It took a few weeks after the new club opening and their first print, that Rory had to courage to ask her out. Since then the two have been dating and growing strong. Not only is Ellie apart of the newspaper club, she started to help those villain kids who are transferring over to adjust to the new life.

Everyone is happy, but life isn't always happy. Conflict will arrive even in Auradon. And this story starts like any story with no conflict.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seventeen year old Ellie was walking out of a classroom she was in. She was wearing green shirt with a black vest over top, black skinny jeans, black boots with green laces, and a green beanie.

"Ellie,"

Ellie turns around to see Fairy Godmother walking over. Fairy Godmother had a smile on her face, which lead Ellie to smile back.

"Fairy Godmother," Ellie says, "How are you?"

"I'm good, darling. Thank you for asking." Fairy Godmother then adds, "Thank you for helping out with the new kids."

The two began to walk down the hallway.

Ellie smirks, "Hey, I know how hard the adjustment its. And I don't want them to think no one gets it." She said.

Fairy Godmother still has her smile on her face, "Well I am proud of you. You've come far." Fairy Godmother said.

Ellie smiles, "Thanks."

Once the two exited the building, Ellie found her locker where some of her friends were at. Tia and Sara. Since the events of last year, Sara has become a really good friend to Ellie and Ellie cares about Sara as well.

Tia was wearing a yellow dress with a brown jacket over top, brown boots, and a brown hat on top.

Sara was wearing a blue dressy top, yellow shirt, a red cover on top of her blue top, and yellow flats.

"Hey girls," Ellie greeted them.

Ellie noticed that Sara had an exhausted look on her face and Tia shrugs her shoulders from Sara to Ellie.

"I have no idea," Tia said.

Since the last events, Tia ended up breaking up with Chad after they both not having time for each other, they both remain friends.