Descendant Without Fear

It had been a few days. Glenn had been training with Ellie for the few days its been. Every morning the day get together and sprint, and Glenn made it to the tourney team.

Ellie hasn't really spoken to Dorian and Rory much, but Rory is happily respecting Ellie having her space.

However, Dorian couldn't help but look at her, wonder about her. As he leaned against his locker that morning he heard someone slam their hand on the locker.

"Stalking?" It was none other than Gen.

Dorian shakes his head, "Uh- just nothing."

Gen looks and sees Dorian is looking at Glenn and Ellie. Gen then leans against the lockers behind her eying him.

"For someone claiming he is fine with Ellie being independent is clearly not." Gen said.

Dorian looks at Gen, "I- I'm fine."

Gen rolls her eyes, "Suuure," She said stretching out the 'u'  in sure.

Dorian sighs, "Look I told her I still love her and she told me it's in the past." He said.

Gen shrugs her shoulders, "And maybe its the past. Dorian, she's a great girl but she isn't the only one around." She said.

Dorian looks at her, "I broke up with my girlfriend," Dorian said, "I broke up with her in hopes Ellie would give me a second chance."

Gen sighs, "Jeez," Gen shakes her head, "You are seriously straight out of a romance novel."

With that, Gen walked off from Dorian. Dorian watched Gen walk over to Sara and her group of friends. Dorian saw Sara look over at him. The two shared looks before turning away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the tourney field, Ellie was sitting on the bleachers watching the guys practice. Ellie glanced over to the cheerleaders, Ellie spot Sara practicing with the girls.

Sara glanced over at Ellie, the two looked at each other. Sara had no glares in her eyes, no frowns on her face, however what shocked Ellie was seeing Sara wave at Ellie.

Ellie turns back away to look back at the field. Ellie watched as Glenn was getting better on the field, smiling at seeing how well Glenn was doing with the team.

Ellie glanced to the side noticing Evie, Doug, Mal, and Ben watching the practice. Ellie turns away before anyone looked at her.

Just as the practice was wrapping up, a sudden burst of green blast shot from the sky. Everyone stopped and looked at Ellie from the bleachers in panic. Ellie looked at them then to the sky with utter shock.

Ellie stood up, "Mom-?"

On her broom was the Wicked Witch herself. Electric green bolts around her hands. A wicked glare on her face.

Ben steps forward, "Wicked Witch," Ben tries to sound very king like, "What are you doing?"

Wicked Witch glares down at the young king, she then fires her electric bolts at Ben, Mal tackled him down to protect him. Mal looks up, her eyes shifted from blue to green then back to blue again.

Ellie's eyes added the gold tint in her eyes, "What are you doing, mother!" She yells.

Wicked Witch looks at her daughter, "My, my. You clearly have no respect for dear mommy here."

The boys on the tourney filed walks forward near the bleachers Ellie was at, mostly Jay and Carlos were the ones getting close to their friend. Dorian looks at Ellie with worry in his eyes.

"Me, no respect? Pot calling the kettle black." Ellie said tilting her head.

Wicked Witch glares, "You spoke to Eliza."

Jay and Carlos looked at each other, "Eliza?" Jay asks.

"Her big sister," Carlos said.

Mal and Evie look at each other in shock, "I thought she was an only child?" Mal asks.

Evie shakes her head, "Her sister left when she was nine."

Dorian overhears this, he knew the story of her father, and he knew how bad her mother was, but now hearing the fact she has an older sister just blew his mind.

Ellie looks at her mother. No fear in her eyes. Ellie held her hands into fists as she glares up at her mom.

"Yeah I spoke to Eliza," Ellie said glaring, "She told me some things."

Wicked Witch chuckles, "Of course you'd agree with the runaway. What did she tell you? That I am evil, what else is new?" She asks.

Ellie kept her gaze on her mother, "What is this plan of yours mom? Planning on convincing me to work with you and using Eliza to either force me or convince me."

Wicked Witch glares, "You weak little girl."

Then the witch launched a green electric shock toward her daughter on the bleachers. Ellie saw them coming and then leaped off the bleachers, by that she landed on top of Jay and Carlos.

"Ouch," Carlos groans.

"You okay?" Jay asks.

Ellie nods and then stands up, she turns to her mom. Wicked Witch lands on the field. Mal and Evie join them, the five VKs were facing the Wicked Witch.

"You done, mom?" Ellie asks.

Wicked Witch smirks but says nothing.

Evie looks at the Wicked Witch, "Its you against all of us."

Mal nods, "And we're not going to go easy on you."

Wicked Witch extended her hands forwards, which was a huge gust that sent them flying back. The teens rolled on the ground, but weren't harmed.

Ellie looks up at her mother, gold tint returning back in her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie sees her mother going to try the green bolts of lightning at them again, so Ellie extended her hands to hold it off using her own magic.

"Look," Jane said, "Ellie is protecting us."

Sara looks up from the ground she laying on. Dorian was stumbling to get up, the VKs stood up and got next to Ellie.

Ellie glanced at the VKs, "Get everyone out of here!" She yells.

"But what about you?" Evie asks.

"We aren't leaving you alone with your mom!" Jay yells.

Ellie shakes her head, "No time! Go now!"

Mal looks at Ellie, "I hope you know what you're doing."

Ellie nods, "I do! Now get out of here!" She screams.

Mal nods motioning the VKs and then the VKs motioning everyone else out to safety. Dorian watched as Ellie held back the force of her mother's magic, clearly Ellie has control of her magic and can do some serious stuff with it.

Dorian looks at her, "Be careful," He mutters as he was forced away by Jay.

Wicked Witch noticed all the Auradon students leaving the field. It just left her and her daughter. A smirk appeared on the witch's face as she noticed this.

"Looks like it's just you and I, Eleanor." Wicked Witch said.

Ellie nods, "So it seems."

Ellie uses her force so throw the green lightning back at her mother, her mother had to dodge it. With her force it left smoke and dust in the air. There was a small dent in the tourney field from it.

"Looks like you are as powerful as I thought." Wicked Witch said.

Ellie stepped forward placing her hands on her hips, "You have no idea who you're messing with, mother." She said.

Wicked Witch smirks, "And neither do you, child." Wicked Witch said.