Ain't No Mountain High Enough

The gang was all hanging outside the courtyard. Mal was sitting on the bench seat, she looked up at Ben who was leaning against the bench table. Dorian was sitting near Tia, she was next to Ellie and Jay. Evie was sitting next to Doug on the other side and on that same side was Jane and Carlos.

Mal looks at them, "It's weird to think we'll be graduating next year."

Evie nods, "It just feels like we've all started going here." She said.

Carlos nods as well, "It is still so surreal." He said.

Jay agrees to that while nodding and then looks at Ellie, the two share a smile at each other.

"I mean soon it'll be King Ben and Queen Mal," Ellie said looking at the royal couple, "And we'll all have to figure out what's next for us."

Jane looks at everyone, "But I don't want to lose you guys as friends."

Tia smiles, "And that won't happen, Jane." Tia said.

"Can we really promise that?" Mal asks.

Ben nods as he looks at everyone, "Yes, we'll all remain friends. No matter what."

Ellie nods agreeing with Ben, "I mean we've been through a lot together. Fighting Maleficent, Mal and Uma fighting as Mal was her dragon beast self, my own issues that we don't need to get into, oh and the recent events with my mother." Ellie said.

Mal lightly smiles, "We can't pick where we come from," She turns to Ellie, "But we can pick our family."

"That's right." Evie said.

"And no matter what happens," Mal starts, "No matter what we're doing in five or even ten years one thing is certain, we're rotten-," She smiles at the VKs.

"To the core," The rest of the VKs finished while smiling.

Dorian shared a smile looking at that, "Let's not focus on the future and just be living now."

Tia smiles, "I agree with Dorian."

Ellie looks at Dorian and smiles at him.

Suddenly the gang started to hear beats of a song playing, they looked around and Ben started to sway into it. He reached out for Mal's hand.

"Listen baby, ain't no mountain high
Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough baby"

Ben was singing to Mal, he pulls her in a spin. Which she was resting her back on his chest.

"If you need me call me no matter where you are
No matter how far"

Mal smiles as she had sung to her boyfriend. Everyone from the table were smiling and nodding to the beat.

"Don't worry baby"

Ben smiles at her as he sings before she continues.

"Just call my name I'll be there in a hurry
You don't have to worry"

After Mal sung that, everyone got up from the table and began walking in a circle around the table as they all sung the chorus.

"'Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you babe"

Then Doug and Evie stood up on the table as Doug turns to Evie with a dorky smile on the band geek's face.

"Remember the day I set you free
I told you you could always count on me darling"

Then Carlos has Jane sit down on the seat on the picnic table as he holds her hand out to kiss it before singing.

"From that day on, I made a vow
I'll be there when you want me
Some way, some how"

Jane smiles at her boyfriend, being sweet to him. Then he picks her up and spins with her in the bridal hold as everyone goes one singing the chorus of the song.

"'Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you babe"

That is when Jay goes a flip off the picnic table, landing it in front of the table. And is where him and Carlos were dancing in front as everyone else was clapping along as they sung. But next Tia and Dorian sat down on the bench watching the break dance.

"Oh no darling"

Dorian sings looking at Tia. The two share a smile as they sing the lyrics of the song.

"No wind, no rain
Or winters cold can stop me baby,"

Tia sings her part and looks over at Dorian, who then gets up from the seat. He offers a hand to Tia. She laughs and takes it as he adds.

  "Na na baby"

Dorian interrupts Carlos' and Jay's break dance to run up a tree and flip backwards landing it in front of the ground, with a smirking show off look.

"'Cause you are my goal"

Tia had a smirk on her face after she had sung her part and then did a run and dance jump extending her legs in the air in a split and landed it gracefully in front of Dorian, then whipped her hair in his face.

"If you're ever in trouble
I'll be there on the double
Just send for me, oh baby, ha"

Dorian sung and Tia sung the last part of the lyrics with him before Ellie walks over to Jay, a smirk on her face as she points on his chest and begun to sing.

"My love is alive
Way down in my heart
Although we are miles apart"

Jay smiles at Ellie, he holds onto her hands and sways dance with her as the circle of their friends watched. He nervously enjoyed it as he then sings to her.

"If you ever need a helping hand
I'll be there on the double
Just as fast as I can
Don't you know that there"

She and Jay sing the last part of the lyric together before everyone else joined in the chorus, all dancing around and singing loudly. Jay looks into Ellie's eyes, both smiling.

"Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you babe"

Evie then placed her hand on Doug's chest as she looked at her boyfriend with a smile on her face as then the princess sings.

"To keep me from getting to you"

Afterwards everyone else continued to sing the chorus.

"Don'tcha know that there
Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
Ain't mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough"

As the song died away, everyone ended up back on the same spot they were at on the picnic table. Mal looks at Ben and Ben looks at Mal. Evie looks at Doug and he looks at her. Jane looks at Carlos and he looks at her as he held onto her hand. Tia and Dorian shared glanced. Ellie looks up at Jay and they shared smiles.