This Stinks

Ellie ran off to her room, which to no surprise within a few minutes in came Tia. Tia knows how Ellie gets these days when it comes to things happening to make her all emotional. So Tia doesn't want to make Elie angry.

"You okay, Ellie?" Tia asks.

Ellie stood by the bay window in their room and stared out it. A frown on her face and her gaze was directed at the Isle of the Lost.

"I'm angry," Ellie said, "I'm mad at Dorian. I'm mad at Rory. I'm mad at myself."

Tia frowns, "Why?"

"Dorian breaks up with Sara in hopes to win me back after all these years. Rory getting so defensive, leading to them fighting. And- I feel like if I wasn't around these things wouldn't happen." Ellie said.

Tia walks over, "Hey, don't you think about running away again."

Ellie shakes her head, "As much as I want to- I have too much here."

Tia placed a hand on Ellie's shoulder, "You know if you need to talk about anything," She looks out the window at the Isle, "I'm here. I won't go anywhere."

Ellie nods without looking at her friend, "Yeah. But- uh- um can I be alone right now."

Tia nods, "Just promise me you won't runaway again." She said.

"I promise," Ellie said.

Ellie looks out the window once again, then she turns to have her back resting on the window. Tia just left her alone.

"And another one bites the dust
But why can I not conquer love?
And I might've got to be with one
Why not fight this war without weapons?
And I want it and I wanted it bad
But there were so many red flags
Now another one bites the dust
And let's be clear, I trust no one"

Ellie sings as she does a spin and a ballet style move. She reached the beds and collapsed onto her bed looking up at the ceiling.

"You did not break me
I'm still fighting for peace"

Ellie shoots up and then does a ballet spin before landing in front of her dorm door. She grabs onto the handle and does a leg kick up as she leaned onto the handle.

"Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
But your blade it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
But I may snap when I move close
But you won't see me move no more
Cause I've got an elastic heart
I've got an elastic heart
Yeah, I've got an elastic heart"

Ellie pushes herself off the door handle and does a back bend and flips over as she spins around the bedroom.

"And I will stay up through the night
Let's be clear, I won't close my eyes
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life
And I want it, I want my life so bad
And I'm doing everything I can
Then another one bites the dust
It's hard to lose a chosen one"

Ellie grabs the curtains and wraps them around her only leaving her face to be revealed. She then shoved them off of her as she did a front flip in her room.

"You did not break me (You did not break me, no, no)
I'm still fighting for peace"

Ellie stood in the middle of the room and sung aloud.

"Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
But your blade it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
But I may snap when I move close
But you won't see me move no more
Cause I've got an elastic heart"

Ellie spins around before turning her attention to the window once again, seeing the Isle of the Lost.

"Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
But your blade it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
But I may snap when I move close
But you won't see me move no more
Cause I've got an elastic heart"

Ellie turns away from the window and sings in the center of the bedroom.

"Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
But your blade it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
But I may snap when I move close
But you won't see me move no more
Cause I've got an elastic heart"

Ellie stood there taking in a deep breathe and catching her breathe after singing and dancing in her room. She turned around to look out the window at the Isle of the Lost.

"I'm not going back." Ellie said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was later in the night as Ellie was walking from the kitchen to get a late night bite, she was stopped by none other than Rory.

"Rory," Ellie said.

Rory smiles, "Hey, I wanted to see if you were okay?"

"I'm fine." She said.

Rory nods, "I know this has been crazy. Dorian attacking me and well- his confession." He said.

Ellie nods.

"Look," He said, "I care about you a lot. And if you need some space to figure out your feelings, I understand."

Ellie smiles, "Thank you." She said.

Rory returns with a smile, "No problem,"

Rory leans in and gives Ellie a kiss on the cheek and then wandered off to his dorm. Ellie went to do the same, but stopped and turned around to look at someone she didn't expect to see in Auradon.

"Hello, mother." Ellie said.

Wicked Witch smiles at Ellie, "I see you're doing well."

Ellie crossed her arms on her chest, "Here to kidnap me with your flying monkeys?" She asks.

Wicked Witch shakes her head, "No, darling. I'm here to see you." Her mother said.

"You said that a year ago. Which is the last I saw you." Ellie said about to leave.

But Wicked Witch vanished and appeared in front of Ellie. Ellie looks at her mother. Ellie had a glare on her face.

"Yes?" Ellie asks.

Her mother smiles, "When was the last time you spoke to- Eliza." Her mother asks.

Ellie's eyes widen, "No. I haven't seen her since- she left." She said.

Wicked Witch nods.

"Have you found her? Have you seen Eliza?" Ellie asks.

Wicked Witch smirks, "Eliza has many talents and one of those is not being found." She said.

Ellie frowns, "I see."

"You'll tell me if she shows up," Wicked Witch asks, "It's important."

"This is a first," Ellie said.

"I mean it, Eleanor." Wicked Witch said.

Ellie sighs, "Fine."

Wicked Witch hands Ellie a book, "Just write down that you found her and I'll get the message quickly."

Ellie looks at the book, it looks like a small notepad. Ellie nods and then with that her mom vanished.

"Love stinks," Ellie said walking, "Family stinks. Everything stinks."

Ellie was walking back to her dorm room, but couldn't stop wondering why her mother came to her about Eliza. This was something she was needing more information before handing over Eliza the second she sees her.

As Ellie reached her room door she paused, "Does that mean my big sister is here in Auradon?"