A Much Needed Talk

"We have a lot to talk about," Eliza said.

Eliza stood in front of her younger sister. Her long brown curly hair remain. She was wearing a  black jacket, a white dress shirt with a black scarf around her neck, a black pencil skirt, black leggings, and black boots.

"Yeah," Ellie said.

Ellie was wearing a two different tone green shirt the sleeves were darker than the rest of it, black skinny jeans, and green high tops.

"But first," Eliza then walked over and hugged her sister.

Ellie was a bit shocked to hug back but then did. Ellie held onto her sister as long as Eliza held onto her.

"Look at you," Eliza brushed some of Ellie's hair behind her ear, "You have grown up."

Ellie nods, "So have you."

Eliza smiles, "Yeah but when I saw you last you were nine. And now you're a beautiful young lady attending Auradon."

Ellie smiles and nods, "So where have you been?"

Eliza sits down which led Ellie to sit down as well. A frown appeared on Eliza's face, as Ellie glanced over at her sister.

"I had to find my father," Eliza said.

"Did you?" Ellie asks.

Eliza nods.

"I found mine too," Ellie said.

Eliza looks at her sister, "That's good."

There was a moment of silence between the two, Ellie and Eliza exchanged looks for a moment before saying something else.

"So who is your father?" Ellie asks.

Eliza smirks, "Can't get much answers from a grave." She said.

"Eliza," Ellie frowns.

Eliza shakes her head, "No, it's fine." She said.

Ellie frowns still.

"How about you? You found your dad?" Eliza asks.

Ellie nods, "He is- is a wizard. Living in Emerald City, well actually out in the middle of nowhere."

Eliza smiles, "I'm happy for you squirt."

Ellie nods and then asks, "Do you have mother's magic, too?" She asks.

Eliza glanced at her sister, "This is why I asked for you here."

Ellie looks at her sister confused, "What do you mean?"

Eliza smirks, "I've heard a lot of stories about your magic, little sis. I heard about a lot."

Ellie frowns.

"Don't worry, Ellie. It's not bad." Eliza lightly shoves her sister back.

Ellie glanced up at her sister, "What's going on?"

Eliza frowns, "As much as I'd wish to keep you out of it, I can't."

There was a moment of silence between to the two sisters. Eliza placed her hand on Ellie's shoulder, not making eye contact as she looked forward at the waterfall in front of them.

Eliza's hand slid down, "Mom is and will always be her wicked ways,"

"She's doing something bad, isn't she?" Ellie asks.

Eliza nods, "Very much so."

"Then why is she looking for you?" Ellie asks, "Are you that powerful with your magic that you're a threat?"