NEW STORY!!!!! WHAT!!!!

Wanted to post this Author's Note so everyone knows a new story is out! The first chapter has been written and I know everyone will like this!

Also just wanted to post the video of the song Shape of You, I like it.... Hate all you want, I just want to dance gracefully to it... Anyways.

SUMMARY: Graduation has come, and now eighteen year old Ellie has to adjust to the world

SUMMARY: Graduation has come, and now eighteen year old Ellie has to adjust to the world. She is a bit uncertain on where she wants to go and who she wants to be. Struggling with the stereotypes of being the Wicked Witch's daughter will always haunt her. Now she is embarking on her own journey and her own story, with familiar faces and some new faces.

This is going to be a new approach to the Descendants in the way I have been writing it, obliviously they won't be in school anymore. And they are all recent graduates beginning a new world after high school. It's going to be a great coming of age story. I can relate in the sense as even though I am not the newly graduate, I am a college student still trying to find myself in the world.

And if you can relate to that, this story is for you. Check it out now, it's up on my page! -ICrzy