Some Things Have Changed

Both Glenn and Gen stared at Ellie after her reveal. Mal and Evie looks at Ellie then the twins thinking if they were going to attack their girl or not. Whereas Dorian just didn't want another freak out like last year.

Ellie nods, "Yeah, I'm the daughter of the Wicked Witch."

Glenn smiles at her, "Wow, mom has always talked about your mom and well- said she was a good friend of our mom." He said.

Gen nods, "Yeah. We heard nothing but the best." She said.

Ellie awkward rubbed the back of her neck, "Or you could be honest and tell me your mom did tell you what everyone else said."

The twins exchanged looks before turning back, "No really our mom told us good things about your mom." Glenn said.

This made Ellie actually shocked. She never thought anyone really close to her mom would ever talk about her to children in a nice manner.

Gen nods, "She talked about who your mom was," She looks at Ellie, "Not who she became."

Ellie smiles, "Well thank you."

The twins excused themselves to head to their dorms, whereas Mal and Evie left as well. Leaving just Dorian and Ellie.

"Bet that's awkward," Dorian first spoke, "Having the children of Glinda here."

Ellie shrugs, "You've dealt with me, I'm sure I can handle it." She said.

Dorian nods.

"I have to talk to you, by the way." Ellie said.

Dorian turned his attention to her, "What is it?"

Ellie rubbed the back of her neck, "Well Sara is kind of worried about you guys. You know as a couple."

"And she sent you instead of talking to me?" Dorian asked sounded defensive.

Ellie raised her hands at him, "Look I was being a friend and wanted to help out. Clearly, you want to settle it without talking to her." She said.

Dorian made his hands into fists, "Have you ever wondered what we'd be like if I didn't push you to the Isle?"

Ellie looks at him now. His expression stiffen and he looked nervous. Ellie frowns, she knows where he was getting at.

"Dorian," Ellie said.

"We were in love," Dorian said looking up at her, "We were happy."

Ellie nods as she looks at him, "Yes, we were but not anymore. You have Sara and I have Rory." She said.

Dorian frowns, "But she isn't you."

Ellie looks at him in disbelief, "You don't- you don't love her?"

Dorian kept his head down, "I mean I do care about her," He started, "Just not the same way I care about you."

Ellie walked over and held onto his hands, "It's over, Kansas. That part of our story is done."

"It doesn't have to be," He said.

She shakes her head, "Some things have to change." She said.

Dorian looks at her, "Ellie,"

She shakes her head again and let's go of his hands, "It's over. It's been over."

Dorian watched Ellie walk off. A frown on his face as he felt lonely again. He made his hands into fists once again.

"We'll do it all
Everything
On our own"

He began to sing as he started to follow Ellie, it seemed as if no one really notice him. He sees Ellie hold onto Rory's hand and smile.